Chapter 204 - 205

Chapter 204

Even though the fox fire burned quickly, the zombies were still pouring towards the city gate.

Corpse puppets would not carry siege tools to hit the city gate, but tens of thousands of corpse puppets piled up and squeezed against the city gate. After a long time, the city gate still made an overwhelmed "squeak" Voice.

"The first city gate is about to die! We can't kill all these corpse puppets!" the guards shouted, and soon, another group of people came up behind them.

Behind the crumbling city gate, an earthen wall was suddenly erected, seamlessly merging with the city wall.

The next moment, the first city gate was completely broken, but the zombies were quickly blocked by the earth wall behind the city gate.

Seeing that there was no danger for the time being, the guards breathed a sigh of relief and continued to deal with the zombies climbing up the city wall.

The flames continued to burn under the city wall, and the charred corpses were soon trampled under the feet of the corpses that continued to pour towards the city gate.

"There are too many corpses—"

Bai Yang leaned down, hugged Shen Zening, and whispered in his ear amidst the howling wind in the sky.

Shen Zening looked up and saw that even though the white fox fire had burned two waves of corpses near the city wall, the tide of corpses seemed to be endless and the number of these corpses had hardly decreased at all.

While Bai Yang was talking to him, he also continued to use fox fire to burn the corpse below.

If he continues to burn like this, his spiritual power will soon be insufficient.

Shen Zening didn't hesitate too much. After waiting for Bai Yang to throw down a few more balls of fox fire, he took him back to the tower.

As soon as he put the little fox down and turned back into human form, City Lord Wen's subordinates came up to him.

Fortunately, Shen Zening did not forget to bring the newly made bombs before bringing Bai Yang to Shuowang City.

There were a total of two hundred new bombs. He left fifty in the hotel and gave them to Shen Yi. He put all the remaining one hundred and fifty into the system space and brought them over.

When Shen Zening saw City Lord Wen's subordinate, he quickly waved his hand, indicating that he didn't need to say any more polite words.

The subordinate nodded, and before he could say anything else, he saw a pile of... round iron tools suddenly appear on the ground of the tower.

These round iron items were neatly packed in the box. There was black, soft-looking filling at the bottom of the box to wrap the iron items.

Even if Boss Shen took them out of the storage bag (system space) one by one, the round iron objects did not shake at all, and were stuck firmly by the black things.

"Boss Shen, what is this?"

The subordinate looked at those shiny metal balls that could almost be used as mirrors and was completely confused.

Why did Boss Shen bring so many balls here? You can't just want the corpse puppets to trip over these little balls, right?

Everyone in Shuowang City knew that there was a magical hotel outside the city. The owner of the hotel was Shen Zening, who was initially thought to be a hidden power, but later it was discovered that he was actually a dragon.