Chapter 73 - 74

Chapter 73

Cheng Sheng was stunned by this sudden change for a while.

Father Cheng quickly walked to the flower pot and looked at the ashes in disbelief.

This grass was fine just now, why did it become like this? ! The soil that Cheng Sheng had brought over was clearly suitable for growing spiritual plants. Why did this strange grass react so strongly?

It seems that stealing it and growing it yourself will definitely not work. Cheng Sheng lowered his face, turned around and left the study.

Before Father Cheng could recover from the shock of the aura-filled grass turning into ashes, his son hurried out.

He shouted behind Cheng Sheng: "Son, where are you going?"

"Go and think of a solution!"

Cheng Sheng said loudly, and in the blink of an eye he disappeared.

The thin quilt was rolled up to her waist, and the tips of her snow-white ears trembled. Bai Yang got out of Shen Zening's arms in a daze, and looked for the air conditioner remote control with his eyes closed.

When the air conditioner was set, it was automatically turned off. The temperature in the room gradually rose. Bai Yang woke up from the heat in the middle of his sleep. His furry tail was pressed under him at some point, as if he had two pads. Same as quilt.

He opened his eyes sleepily, raised half of his body with his arms, and reached for the bedside table.

After upgrading to a small building, their beds were replaced with two-meter-wide double beds. The air-conditioning remote control was placed on Shen Zening's bedside table, which was quite far away from where Bai Yang slept.

Bai Yang fumbled for a long time but couldn't find the remote control. Instead, his arm was sore from being stretched that he suddenly went limp and fell onto a warm body.

"...What are you looking for?"

He was suddenly woken up from a good sleep. Shen Zening hugged the little fox that fell on him and asked in a low voice.

Seeing that the person was awake, Bai Yang rolled over unceremoniously and pushed him: "Remote control for the air conditioner...turn on the air conditioner quickly. Don't set the timer next time. It's too hot!"

Shen Zening waited for two seconds. I struggled out of my sleep, picked up the remote control, and checked the time.

It's almost dinner time.

The daylight is dim inside the house, and the beautiful sunset is outside the window. This nap lasted for almost three hours, and if I continued to sleep, my head would hurt. Shen Zening rolled out of bed, put on his clothes, and dug out the little fox from the rolled-up quilt.

After the confit duck legs are marinated and grilled, it will probably have to wait until midnight snack time and cannot be used as dinner. Shen Zening hugged the little fox who was still awake and too sleepy to stand still, and smoothed his hair which was a little messy from his sleep. "What do you want to eat tonight?" "

Well... didn't there be a new chef? Let him Let's cook some of his specialties." Bai Yang yawned and continued to bury himself in Shen Zening's arms, not even bothering to go down the stairs, and was finally carried downstairs by the man.

France's most unique and representative dish was still a semi-finished product, lying in the cold room of the refrigerator in the kitchen. When they packed it up and came to the kitchen, Alessio and Raphael were preparing for tonight's feast.