Chapter 53 - 54

Chapter 53

Bai Yang told Shen Zening exactly what he had just seen, without reservation.

To be honest, the information these pictures can provide is limited. Shen Zening can only analyze that the palace should be his residence in the demon world. The boy who looks similar to Bai Yang is his younger brother Bai Ying. As for the black scales... Shen Ze Ning

remembered that Xu Xiaoyan had a black scale in his hand when he first found this place, and he also used this to determine Bai Yang's location.

That scale... what on earth is it?

"Go to sleep first, and we'll talk about it tomorrow."

Shen Zening pinched the tip of the little fox's furry tail and carried him to the bed. Just as he was about to leave to clean up, he heard a slight tugging on his sleeves.

"If you inhale a little more, can you recall more memories?"

Bai Yang's white hair covered the bed. Bai Yang raised his body slightly and pulled Shen Zening's sleeves.

"...You can give it a try."

Shen Zening's eyes darkened slightly and he leaned down.

Unfortunately, there is only so much memory that can be recovered in one day. After they tried again, Bai Yang still couldn't recall any more scenes.

The next day, Shen Zening told Xu Xiaoyan about Bai Yang's recovery of a little bit of memory, and asked him about the scales.

After Xu Xiaoyan found out, he simply ignored Shen Zening's question. He stared at Bai Yang with sharp, frosty eyes and asked, "What did you remember?" "

In the palace... there is someone younger than me, should he?" He must be my brother, and then there is Black Scale..."

Bai Yang finished talking about those scenes to Xu Xiaoyan, and said with some confusion: "I remember too little, and there seems to be nothing important." "

Other than that, nothing. Anything else?" Xu Xiaoyan asked again.

Bai Yang shook his head, "No more."

Xu Xiaoyan felt that the sword spike in his arms was inexplicably hot. However, this illusion lasted only a moment before he came to his senses and took out the black scale.

"That day, the demon clan sent a letter. After hearing the news that you and Bai Ying were missing, I immediately rushed to the demon world. This thing was given to me by your subordinate Qin Yan. It was said that it was a tracking magic weapon that you got by chance, and you were left on it. Maybe I can use this to find your traces."

The black scales no longer glow red as before, as if they have lost their function, and the color has become much darker than before.

"With such a good positioning device, why does that subordinate not use it himself but give it to an outsider?" Shen Zening leaned against the door with his arms folded and said coldly, "As far as the demon clan is concerned, you can indeed be considered an outsider... Xu Sect leader."

"...An outsider?" Xu Xiaoyan smiled faintly when he heard Shen Zening's doubtful words, "In terms of closeness, the young master of the demon clan, Bai Ying, is my direct disciple, and you..." Xu Xiaoyan paused. After a pause,

he said with unclear meaning: "What does it have to do with you and them, Boss Shen?"

The atmosphere became tense for a moment. Bai Yang was confused by the two men's explosive and tense words. He didn't understand what he was saying. It was about something that happened before I lost my memory. Why did the two of them look like they were about to fight?