Chapter 154

Chapter 154

The black cat ears and tail popped up again at some point. Wu Shuang hugged her hairy tail and followed the soft fur on it. She didn't forget to keep her tail away from the bed. Qin Yanbu Love that he sheds.

Qin Yan woke up, and Wu Shuang, Bai Yang and Shen Zening all breathed a sigh of relief.

Wu Shuang was thinking that Qin Yan had woken up. He didn't look very good and was not very energetic, but at least he wasn't as scary as before when he couldn't wake up no matter what.

Bai Yang felt that Wu Shuang, a little kid, was exaggerating. Qin Yan looked injured at first glance, and the injury was serious, but it was not to the point of death. After all, they had grown up together, and he didn't want anything to happen to Qin Yan.

Shen Zening's feelings towards Qin Yan are a bit complicated, mainly because of his inner demon who likes to cause trouble, and because Qin Yan likes his little fox... But he and the little fox have been together for a long time, and Qin Yan is not included. His love rival.

If you really want to talk about it, Qin Yan can still be regarded as his wife's mother-in-law. If they build a relationship, they can more or less be said to be his own family. He also hopes that Qin Yan's injuries can heal quickly and save the child. The fox was worried.

Shen Zening squeezed Bai Yang's palm and gave up his position to Mingxuan.

Qin Yan thought about it, but was pushed back by Mingxuan and Wu Shuang.

"Where is the injury?" Mingxuan sat on the edge of the bed and began to lift the quilt, "On the hands, feet or body?"

"On the arm!" Wu Shuang answered quickly, "On the left arm!"

After he finished speaking, Qin Yan was exposed When Xuan pulled her sleeve up to look at the bite, she quietly picked up a few black cat hairs that had fallen off the end of the bed.

"...I'll do it myself."

Qin Yan said with some discomfort. He didn't want to be so passive in front of His Highness, so he took the initiative to pull up his sleeves.

Under the sleeves, Wu Shuang had bandaged them haphazardly, with a bulge in one place and poor bandages entangled with each other.

Qin Yan: "..."

Wu Shuang lowered his head guiltily and hid behind Mingxuan.

Qin Yan was a little helpless and pulled off the bandages with his hand.

On the outside of his left arm, a deep bite mark was clearly visible. The blood that Wu Shuang had wiped clean for him before now seeped out a lot, and there were some faint signs of blackness.

"This blood is red with black..." Mingxuan said, raising his arm to observe carefully, "There are also traces of being contaminated with demonic energy. Qin Yan, tell me, who bit you? Wu Shuang said, that person is not a demon."

"Indeed, he is a monk who was bitten by others." Qin Yan told everyone what happened a few days ago in detail, "The two crazy monks who started and The demon clan was bitten by a mortal. The mortal looked very strange. His eyes had no whites and were all black. I was far away and couldn’t see clearly what the black in his eyes was. I wonder if it was because he was enveloped by demonic energy. That's why it turned out like that."

According to Qin Yan, people bite people and are passed on from person to person. Everyone who is bitten starts to go crazy and attack others, either with weapons or with their mouths to bite them. Zening listened, why did this feel so like... like a scene from a zombie drama or movie he had seen in modern times?