Chapter 190 - 191

Chapter 190

Shen Zening ate with trepidation.

Every time I take two bites, I have to look at Bai Yang's face from time to time.

Bai Yang, who felt Shen Zening's frequent brushes on him, was secretly proud at first, thinking that he had finally taught Shen Zening a lesson to see if he still dared to use fast food to fool two growing babies.

While eating, he kept hinting to Shen Zening that he would remember to take care of the durian in the corner.

Of course, the method of handling is not limited. In addition to handling with hands, Shen Zening can also handle with his knees.

But Shen Zening didn't know whether he understood the hint or didn't understand it at all, so he looked at him more often.

Having been stared at by Shen Zening for so long, Bai Yang felt a little uncomfortable. He couldn't help but start to regret whether he had frightened Shen Zening too early.

At least we should wait until dinner is over, otherwise the kids will become suspicious if Shen Zening continues to look at him like this.

Sure enough, Long Zaizi, the most curious person in the family, looked at Bai Yang, then at Shen Zening, and soon asked in confusion: "Father, why do you keep looking at daddy? There is no flower on daddy's face." Yeah."

"Well, we don't have it now, but we can have it later." The daring Shen Zening, when he was about to be punished by kneeling on the durian, didn't forget to tease the little fox.

Of course he understood the little fox's hint, but he still hadn't remembered what he had done wrong.

While eating, he not only glanced at Bai Yang with his peripheral vision after taking a few bites, but also quietly discussed countermeasures with the system in his mind.

Shen Zening: [Tong'er, when we were sleeping, Yangyang didn't get up by himself, right? 】

The system did not appear in the restaurant with fluttering wings at this time, but squatted on the sofa in the living room, trying to hide itself as an ordinary cat doll, communicating with Shen Zening in the air: "Probably not, at that time I didn't pay much attention to it. I happened to be grabbing limited edition skins. Seeing that you all went to bed, I concentrated on staying there. 】

When he heard the system's answer, Shen Zening realized that he had asked a stupid question.

Even if the system didn't pay attention to the movements of the two of them while they were sleeping, Bai Yang probably wouldn't have woken up suddenly while falling asleep.

The little fox will sleep soundly as soon as he falls asleep, especially in his arms.

So...it definitely didn't happen while he was asleep.

Damn it, the little fox is angry today. When he goes to bed at night, he doesn’t know if he can continue to sleep with his sweet and soft wife. What if the little fox wants to drive him to the study to sleep all night!

That was before? But they had never been separated before, and he hadn't done anything special...

Shen Zening thought about it for a long time without thinking about it. He sighed and suddenly felt that the food in the bowl was no longer fragrant.

The system also sighed: [Mr. Shen, think about it again, did you hide anything from Mr. Bai? ]

[No, I really didn't...] Shen Zening couldn't figure it out at all. How could he do strange things without telling his wife that he was pure and upright and abided by his masculine virtues.