Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 101

He turned his head in shock and looked at Rong Qing.

More than three hundred years ago, there was a war between Wuzhou and the Demon Realm. The major sects and demon clans in the world of cultivation narrowly defeated each other, and all the demon clans that broke into the world of cultivation were killed. After that, the world of cultivation paid a huge price to repair the barrier connecting Zhu Feng Road and the Demon Realm, and sent people to guard it day and night.

In the past hundred years, no changes have been reported in Beizhou, and the major sects in the world of cultivation have not received news of the return of the demonic realm.

According to common sense, if the barrier is stable and everything is normal, it is impossible for demons to appear in the world of cultivation.

Unless, these demonic energies do not come from the demonic realm.

Bai Ying stood in front of Rong Qing and said displeasedly: "What kind of look are you looking at?"

After he finished speaking, his face darkened, "My good master, you killed him once, and now, in this situation Next, do you still doubt him?"

"..."

Xu Xiaoyan's throat was dry, and he said after a while, "...No."

Rong Qing's soul has been being warmed by Bai Ying's body, and it is enough to be able to keep it alive. It’s not easy, and of course it’s impossible to still have the energy to do these unnecessary things.

Bai Ying's sleeve was pulled by Rong Qing. He paused and then reluctantly stopped talking.

The three of them were together. Rong Qing and Xu Xiaoyan both had a quiet temperament. Bai Ying was like a furry fox, getting angry easily. Bai Yang even doubted whether he should let the three of them get together today. .

Shen Zening took Bai Yang's waist, flicked the soft flesh around the little fox's waist twice, and said comfortingly: "Don't worry, Xiaoying and the others will take care of these matters themselves." There was another person standing in the room.

Mother Chen, who didn't dare to speak, said it was inconvenient to say anything here, so she should settle Shusheng Chen's matter first.

Shen Zening kissed the little fox in the hair from an angle that no one else could see before letting him go. He walked to the bed and looked at the sleepy Chen Shusheng above, and asked Chen's mother: "How long have you been sleeping like this? "

Mother Chen said: "My son has not been in good spirits since he was injured. The wound has not healed day by day, and he has been falling asleep more and more often. It has been five days since he last woke up." Chen Shusheng is

He was attacked late at night seven days ago. He was carried to the hospital by passers-by, and was later picked up by someone sent by the Chen Mansion. He was in a daze, and he only had two days to stay awake. The specific details of the attack were also revealed. do not understand.

The situation at that time was pieced together after the officers finished asking questions and combined with a few words from the witnesses.

"I'm offended." Shen Zening said, "There are some things that he needs to wake up to know."

After he said that, golden spiritual power surged out from his palm, turned into extremely thin golden threads, and caught the black smoke.

The next moment, the ferocious movements of the black smoke suddenly stopped, as if the pause button had been pressed, frozen. Then, golden light continued to cover Chen Shusheng's wounds, going deep into the festering flesh and grabbing the demonic energy.