Chapter 115 - 116

Chapter 115

"System," Shen Zening sat on the stall in Zaizai's game room, staring at the fox felt in front of him that had already taken a prototype, but was not yet perfect, and was still improving, as if facing an enemy, and asked anxiously, " Is Yangyang back?"

"No, no, no, don't worry, Mr. Shen, I'm keeping an eye on it for you!"

The system is helping him pay attention to Bai Yang's movements, so that he can have time to complete the half-finished task.

After the three of them finished the steamed hairy crabs, Shen Zening bought some more from the system mall, steamed a large pot, and distributed them to the employees, Xu Xiaoyan, Mingxuan and Si Jin, as well as his brothers-in-law Bai Ying and Rong. green.

Bai Yang's evaluation of the hairy crabs was pretty good, but it was a bit troublesome to remove the crab meat, although he had never done it himself.

Shen Zening thought that this was all a trivial matter. If other people also thought that hairy crabs tasted good, breeding could be put on the agenda and arranged as soon as possible.

Shen Zening prepared a lot of hairy crabs for the employees, two for each person. They had already divided them according to the number of people. Ordinary soup bowls couldn't fit them, so he simply took a big soup pot and took them to the employee cafeteria when the employees were having lunch. Let everyone divide it.

Xu Xiaoyan, Si Jin and Mingxuan, as well as Bai Ying and Rong Qing need to share more. They are calculated as three per person. Xu Xiaoyan, Mingxuan, Si Jin and others were also taken by Shen Zening, and they are all attached. Tools and crab vinegar.

When it comes to Bai Ying and Rong Qing, Bai Yang said that he would go and see them off, and that he would go sit in Bai Ying's room and talk to him about some things.

It's probably about the Yaozu and Rong Qing, Shen Zening thought, watching the little fox leave the small building with a pot of hairy crabs, and then -

quickly ran up to the second floor, got into Zaizai's game room, and walked from there. He took out the unfinished fox felt from the system space and planned to take the time to finish it while Bai Yang was away. He also enlisted the system as a strongman to help him pay attention to Bai Yang's movements.

System was squatting in front of the window facing Bai Ying's room, like a security guard watching the door, while watching the movement in the yard and taking out the unfinished drama.

Fox fur is fluffy and soft, not as hard as wool, and a bit difficult to poke.

There was still a teaching video on the small table. Shen Zening followed the movements in the video. It took him a long time to poke the little fox's head out, and then he was ready to poke the body.

By the time the body had taken a rough shape, more than half an hour had passed.

The most troublesome thing about fox felt is to poke the soft fur into the solid core. For this reason, Shen Zening was in a hurry and because he was a novice, he broke several needles that poked the fox felt, and bought them from Shuowang City. He broke all the tools, so he had to buy a bunch more from the system store.

Shen Zening picked up the needle again and continued to poke at the fox felt. He also asked the system: "Tong'er, did Yangyang come out from Bai Ying?"

"Well, wait a minute, let me take a look..." The system did. The drama was reaching its exciting moment. He hurriedly looked away from the screen for 0.5 seconds and glanced into the yard. "He didn't come out. Just keep poking." Shen Zening breathed a sigh of relief. "Yeah."