Chapter 227 - 228

Chapter 227

On Feng Qi's side, Shen Zening and Bai Yang not only planned to bring a lot of weapons to support them, but also wanted to bring some communication tools.

A batch of Gray's crystal balls has been prepared, and the quantity is limited. Shen Zening is going to give one to Xu Xiaoyan for easy communication, and also allows them to check the situation in Central Continent at any time.

The Central Continent where Xu Xiaoyan and the others are located is a place that Shen Zening has never been to, so there is no way to use the teleportation function of the game system.

If you go there for the first time, you can only use a teleportation weapon to open Feng Qi's map first. The next time he and Bai Yang go there again, you can teleport directly.

Early the next morning, before Shen Zening and Bai Yang set off, Ji Tingqiu came to the door when the couple had finished breakfast.

"Senior, senior!" Ji Tingqiu held the teleportation spiritual weapon in his hand and approached Shen Zening. "Good morning, senior, I'm here with the spiritual weapon!" Shen Zening promised Ji Tingqiu that she

would help him and Ji Fuguang teleport to Beizhou went to find his mother and eldest brother, so he got up early in the morning to get over before Shen Zening and Bai Yang left the hotel.

Of course Shen Zening remembered what he promised Ji Tingqiu, but he didn't expect that Ji Tingqiu would be so anxious. He had just received the spiritual weapon yesterday and was leaving today.

"Xiaoqiu, are you going to Beizhou now?" Shen Zening said, "No one knows the situation in Beizhou. Why don't you wait another two days?" If Ji Tingqiu wants to go there

with Ji Fuguang, You can also wait until he and Bai Yang go to Central Continent and get more news.

The information they can get so far only lets them know that the demons have not been able to let a large number of zombies enter Beizhou.

But corpse puppets are already spread across all continents, and there must be some in Beizhou, but they won't be as numerous as the hordes of zombies.

Moreover, this teleportation weapon is not particularly accurate in the location it reaches after teleportation. Ji Tingqiu only knows the name of the city where his mother and eldest brother are located, but does not know where they live.

What if his mother and eldest brother were in the city, and there was danger outside the city. After they teleported, what would happen if they landed outside the city.

What Shen Zening said made sense, but Ji Tingqiu was a little anxious. He thought about the situation in Beizhou mentioned in the letter when he contacted his mother and elder brother, and shook his head, "It doesn't matter. Compared with other continents, Beizhou is It's safe now."

If something went wrong in Beizhou, he would just run back to the hotel.

By then, with Ji Fuguang's current spiritual power, there would be no problem in supporting a teleportation.

"Okay." Shen Zening thought for a while, gave Ji Tingqiu a white crystal ball, and then wrote the spell to activate the crystal ball on a piece of paper and handed it to him, "If anything happens, just use this thing to call Me."

Although Gray's white crystal ball was easy to use, Shen Zening always felt that he needed a spare communication device, so he gave Ji Tingqiu a communicator bought from the system mall and taught him how to use it.

Maybe they will be far apart by then and the communicator will not be useful, but if Ji Tingqiu wants to find him, he and Bai Yang happen to be not far away from him to check the situation in the cultivation world. That can still help in time.