Chapter 61 - 62

Chapter 61

The dishes at Linxianlou were served very quickly, including roasted pork with peach sauce, jade dumplings, wine-roasted lamb tripe, golden fish soup, etc., all served by the waiter one after another. The last dish was recommended by the waiter and Bai Yang. New dish, rouge goose breast.

These dishes are similar to the ancient dishes in Shen Zening's world. The cooking methods are delicate and exquisite, and they taste unique.

This store will definitely participate in the tasting meeting organized by the city owner. Shen Zening thought to himself that Bai Yang walked in by accident, which would allow him to analyze their dishes and styles.

While he was tasting the dishes, he happened to hear a nearby table of diners discussing the tasting conference.

There is only a huge screen between the several seats in Linxian Tower, and the diners at the table behind them sound like monks who have just come out of a secret realm.

They finally came out of the secret realm and got all the spiritual materials they wanted. They met at the gate of the secret realm and were about to have a good time together in Shuowang City. As soon as they entered the city, they saw the notice board and learned that a tasting event was about to be held in the city. thing.

"Do you think, among the restaurants in Shuowang City, which one has the best chance of winning?"

"Linxian Restaurant is the largest restaurant in the city, right? The dishes are novel, and you can eat more than Changqing Restaurant, which is known as a thousand-year-old restaurant in the south of the city!"

" That’s right, the dry-fried southern pork chai I had yesterday was no good. It tasted like chewing wax. I have never eaten such an unpleasant dish in my life!”

Changqing Tower in the south of the city? It seems that the food is not good, and it has been complained about like this. It seems that I can't go there in the future.

With this in mind, Shen Zening wrote down the location and name of Changqing Tower, and then heard the monk at the table talking about his teahouse.

A monk said mysteriously, "Speaking of novelty, do you know about the Cuiwei Tea House not far outside the city?"

Another monk said "Ah" and then realized: "Brother Li said a lot recently. That teahouse that people mentioned? Wasn't it called a teahouse before?" "

I heard that the boss renovated it and expanded the second floor." The monk surnamed Li said slowly, "Cuiwei Teahouse is overcrowded every day, and I can't make an appointment. Go to the location, it is said that the drinks and dishes in the teahouse contain spiritual energy."

"Yes, yes, I have heard people say that, and I also heard that the recipes for the drinks and snacks there are unheard of, unseen, and unique in the five continents."

Other monks heard this Not only does it have aura, but the cooking method is also special. I couldn't help but say: "There is aura in the food? This is a bit exaggerated. How special is it?" "You will know if you try it next time

. The price doesn't seem to be expensive, at least. It's cheaper than Linxian Tower."

A few people made an appointment to go to the teahouse tomorrow to grab a seat and see if they have a chance to get in.

Shen Zening didn't expect Bai Yang to randomly choose a seat in a restaurant and meet a passerby from the restaurant.

...named Li? He's pretty good at Amway. I'll give him a snack when he goes to the teahouse.

The monks at the table then chatted about other teahouses and restaurants, mostly complaining, but they also made good use of each other in many places.