Chapter 121 - 122

Chapter 121

The female cultivator had great strength and immediately pulled the injured monk up from his seat.

The monk was violently pulled, and the wound was painful. His blood and energy surged up. He vomited a mouthful of blood on the spot. He pushed the female monk away and was out of breath. He finally managed to say: "... You, who are you? I don’t have a Taoist companion, girl, you must have recognized the wrong person..."

Follow her? To heal?

Don't be kidding, he could see clearly when he was sitting in the private seat just now. There seemed to be a very powerful barrier above the inn, and the red scale demon could not break through the barrier and break in.

With this barrier, there is currently no other place in the entire world of cultivation that is safer than this inn.

He wouldn't risk going out.

"Husband, please don't lose your temper with me at this time."

The female cultivator seemed to be annoyed by the monk. She let go of him at a loss and stood aside with a low eyebrow, twirling her fingers, her eyes filled with tears, and choked with sobs: "Your injury is so serious. Even if you are angry with me, you should go and get the injury treated first. I have had a hard time looking for you from Xizhou to Dongzhou..." After saying that, the tears burst out as if they were asking for money

. It fell down with a clack.

The monk looked at the female monk inexplicably, wondering why he was entangled with a strange woman.

...She also said that she was her Taoist companion? ? ?

"Girl, you really got the wrong person." The monk said helplessly, "I have been single for hundreds of years, and the only Taoist couple I ever had separated long ago." "You

..."

The female monk covered her hands in pain. Shut up, he went to pull the injured monk again, sobbing and crying, "I didn't expect you, husband, to hold a grudge so much that you would even say such an angry thing as we separated hundreds of years ago..."

Monk: "..."

The guests around looked at the aggrieved and aggrieved appearance of the female cultivator, who was also a little girl, and immediately felt pity for her. They all spoke for her and tried to persuade the injured cultivator.

"You have been targeted by the red-scaled demon. You are still a Taoist companion and you are a girl. It is not easy to find you for so long." "That's right

, a husband and wife quarrel, at the head of the bed and at the end of the bed, what's the problem? I can't talk about the matter properly, and I have to vent my anger at this critical moment."

"It's more important to treat the injury first..."

"Yes, there is no doctor in this inn. Don't be so stingy as a grown man, hurry up and talk to your wife Go find a doctor to treat your injury."

Everyone was talking to each other about what the monk said, and he began to doubt whether he really had a Taoist monk who was quarreling?

Looking at this female nun, she looks pretty, dignified, petite and lovely, but she looks like the wife in his heart.

There was an anxious little girl, calling her husband one after another. Although the move was neither light nor heavy, the monk couldn't help but feel excited.

He listened to everyone's persuasion and looked outside the inn, which looked messy but unusually peaceful.

The red-scaled demon didn't know where it went. Just now he saw the red-scaled demon being transformed into its original form by the innkeeper and pressing his tail to the ground. He must have been injured and beaten away.