Chapter 25 - 26

Chapter 25

The bamboos next to the spiritual field were just cut off from the roots by Shen Er and brought back. The leaves were still on them and needed to be processed again.

Shen Zening bought two pairs of labor protection gloves from the mall. After putting them on, he handed the other pair to Ji Tingqiu.

Ji Tingqiu took it and said hesitantly: "...The weather is so hot, so I won't wear gloves."

Shen Zening fiddled with the bamboo, took out one and measured the size with a tape measure, "It's up to you, but I won't wear gloves." You might scratch your hand." As soon as he

finished speaking, he saw Ji Tingqiu put on his gloves obediently.

More than twenty chickens are not a lot. He calculated that a chicken coop of about six to seven square meters would be enough.

The chicken coop was built not far from Lingtian. After he scouted the location, he and Ji Tingqiu dug four holes just big enough to insert the bamboo.

After the hole was dug, Shen Zening picked out the four thickest bamboos, cut off the leaves on them, and cut them into a height of 1.5 meters with a saw. Together with Ji Tingqiu, he poked the bamboo into the hole and hammered it tightly with a hammer.

After the four bamboos are erected, a bamboo needs to be fastened at the bottom, middle and top of each wall.

The rope that fixed the bamboo was bought by Shen Zening from the mall. It was strong and durable. Fixing the bamboo was also a laborious job. Ji Tingqiu had been spoiled since he was a child and could only give Shen Zening some help. He had to call Shen Er over again.

The top bamboo holds the four standing bamboos together, so that the basic frame is there.

The roof is built in a herringbone shape to facilitate drainage when it rains.

Shen Zening consulted the system about the climate in Shuowang City. Even if it rains here, it doesn't rain very hard, so there's nothing to worry about.

Ji Tingqiu was sent to weave thatch. A piece of bamboo is cut in the middle, and thatch of similar length is braided and stuffed side by side.

This step is simple and requires no effort. Shen Zening only told Ji Tingqiu once and he understood.

The usually noble young master was squatting on the ground knitting thatch, and Shen Zening felt like he was being bullied.

However, Shen Zening then thought about it and thought that it was just a toss. Where did it go? She asked Shen Er to get a bottle of water for Ji Tingqiu and then ignored him.

Shen Zening was worried that the thatch alone was not waterproof enough, so he added a layer of tarpaulin underneath.

They were busy all afternoon, and by about five o'clock in the afternoon, they had just finished the roof.

The progress is not slow. If I started in the morning, I should have finished it long ago.

The sun set around seven o'clock, and there were still two hours left. Shen Zening took the time to split the remaining bamboo in half with Shen Er. This step alone took almost an hour.

The chicken coop does not need to be made too finely, and the next step is to fix the bamboo pieces.

In order to save time, Shen Zening quickly browsed the task list, collected all the completed teahouse daily tasks, and took the points to the mall to buy a nail gun.

He asked Shen Er and Ji Tingqiu to hold the bamboo pieces while he quickly nailed them with a nail gun, thus finishing the three walls.

There was one wall left that needed to be made into a door. After Shen Zening and Shen Er split the bamboo into several pieces, they put them together, and then placed three bamboo pieces in a Z-shape on top of the bamboo pieces and nailed them in place.