Chapter 99 - 100 + Link

Link to website in comments section ➡️

Chapter 99

Shen Zening didn't expect that when he found Bai Ying, he would see such a...

bloody and exciting Shura field.

What happened in the past few months when my brother-in-law disappeared? !

The three people who were originally confronting each other stopped their conversation in unison when they heard the footsteps approaching.

Xu Xiaoyan's throat was dry and he stood there without moving for a long time.

Bai Ying stood up a little straighter in Rong Qing's arms. He was just about to see who the blind man was who came to disturb him from settling accounts with his "good" master. Unexpectedly, he was stunned by this sight.

"...Brother?"

Bai Yang walked forward quickly, glanced at Rong Qing with an unknown emotion, pulled Bai Ying over, looked up and down, and saw that his brother seemed to be doing well in the past few months. There were no injuries on his body, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

Along the way, Bai Yang would often wonder if he shouldn't seal Bai Ying's cultivation, and what to do if something happened to him. Now that he saw Bai Ying standing in front of him intact, he felt relieved. Unexpectedly, I felt like I was pulling him to talk a little more.

"Xiaoying, I'm sorry, I'm late. We arrived at Yaoying City yesterday, but the place where you lived has been changed. After asking around in the city for a long time, they all said that you were missing. You now live in..."

Before he finished speaking, Bai Ying threw himself into his arms, hugging his waist like he did when he was a child, and said aggrievedly, "Brother, why did you come here? If it's any later, I will be taken away by Master."

Bai Ying said. Yang patted his back funny.

He was even taken away by Master, he just opened his mouth.

Xu Xiaoyan stood aside silently without saying anything. If he wanted to get closer, he would be stopped by an invisible sword intention.

"Stay away from us." Rong Qing said coldly.

"Ignore him." Bai Ying arched her head coquettishly in Bai Yang's arms. After saying this to Rong Qing, he thought of something again and suddenly raised his head. He supported Bai Yang nervously and asked, "Brother, what's wrong with you?" The injury..."

"I'm fine." Bai Yang touched his head, "It's almost healed. It's nothing serious now." "It's

almost healed, but there's still something that's not healed?!"

This time It was Bai Ying who was pulling the person up and down, "Brother, are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

Bai Yang was about to tell him not to worry, but Shen Zening came over from behind him.

Shen Zening had no intention of disturbing their brotherly love, but this was really not a place to talk. More and more tourists came to put lanterns by the river, not to mention that there was a little snake demon and a mortal standing next to them.

He coughed twice and said, "Yangyang, if you have anything to say, why don't you go back and talk about it."

Shen Zening said the word "Yangyang" so intimately that it gave a sense of presence. Bai Ying had never heard anyone dare to call him that. Brother, he couldn't help but glance at this handsome man who seemed to have a close relationship with his brother. He asked Bai Yang curiously, "Brother, this is..." Bai Yang then remembered that he still had to