Chapter 203

The guard closest to him quickly knelt down to check on him, "What did you just say?!"

The other guards nearby reacted and hurriedly helped to help the man up.

As soon as they touched someone, their hands were quickly soaked with the blood flowing from the man's body.

One of the guards who came to help frowned and pulled open the man's clothes, only to see that his body was covered with large and small bite marks. The guard was so shocked that he almost let go of his hand and threw the man back to the ground.

"Cough...cough..." The man's chest was tossing with blood as the guard moved him up and down. He soon vomited a mouthful of blood, and his clothes were stained red again.

After vomiting blood, he was helped by the guards to sit down properly and asked about the situation in Buyun City.

The terrain of Buyun City is high. Although it looks easy to defend and difficult to attack, those zombies are not living people. They will not feel tired or hungry. They will only keep crashing into the gate of Buyun City day and night.

There would naturally be no consequences if you hit the city gate with your body, but what no one expected was that the zombies kept rushing towards the city gate, and then they stacked one on top of the other, getting higher and higher. , piled up in front of the city gate.

By the time the guards of Buyun City realized something was wrong, it was too late. The corpse puppets quickly climbed up the city wall by stepping on the bodies of the corpse puppets below.

There are many monks in Buyun City. They only know how to use fire to deal with corpse puppets, so they don't prepare many things that can be used to make fire. They all rely on the monks and monsters to use their spiritual power to create flames and burn the corpses that are climbing the wall. Corpse puppet.

But relying on spiritual power could not last long. Soon the people in Buyun City discovered that their spiritual power was recovering slower than ever, and those spiritual powers that were continuously used had no time to recover. Gradually, they were used to The fire against the corpse puppets could no longer be ignited.

The entire Buyun City, including the surrounding spiritual energy, was eaten away bit by bit by the demonic energy hovering above the corpse tide.

Without the supplement of spiritual energy, there is no way to use spiritual power all the time. The people in Buyun City can only use the few oils and fire sticks in the city to light the corpses and burn them.

But there were so many corpse puppets that they trapped Buyun City in the middle, and it was so dark that you couldn't even see the end of it.

Soon the oil required for traditional ignition methods was also used up.

Without something to support combustion, it becomes extremely difficult to burn all the corpses. Often, the fire goes out before a few are burned.

In the end, they had no choice but to use swords to deal with the corpse puppets. However, basic slashing and cutting off the heads were of no use to the corpse puppets.

There were more and more zombies beside the city wall, and they soon climbed up, pounced on the guards and bit them.

Those zombie puppets bit all the guards, but they didn't bite them too badly. They just took a few bites and left, waiting for them to be invaded by the demonic energy from the wounds and turn into corpse puppets to spread the demonic energy.

At this critical moment, the guards of Buyun City had no time to get rid of the demonic energy from their bodies, so they could only think of ways to stop the corpse puppets from rushing into the city.