Chapter 224

"Okay, the next thing that needs to be cleaned up is the corpse puppets in the city."

Outside the east wall of Shuowang City, all the corpse puppets have been blown into pieces or burned to ashes.

Shen Zening took out the wind talisman and controlled the wind to roll up the gray-white ashes and blackened minced meat, and rolled them into the garbage truck standing aside.

Yes, it was indeed a garbage truck. It was Shen Zening and Bai Yang who moved it out of the hotel's garbage station.

When the operation to clean up the corpses in Shuowang City just started, Shen Zening and Bai Yang only brought an oversized trash can.

At that time, Shen Zening walked around the oversized trash can, thinking that the trash can was so big that it could hold several people, so it shouldn't be a problem to decorate it with the corpse's ashes and minced meat.

But who would have known that after they cleaned up the corpses on the official road leading to Shuowang City and the nearby paths, they found that the trash can could no longer hold so many ashes and minced meat.

The body parts left behind by the corpse puppets were almost overflowing from the trash can. They were piled so full that they almost formed the top of a hill.

Shen Zening and Bai Yang had to stop cleaning the "battlefield" with wind talisman papers, return to the hotel, and drive the garbage truck over.

Now, the garbage truck was almost fully loaded. Shen Zening stepped on the spiritual steps and stepped into the air. He took a look at the garbage truck and was immediately choked back by the suffocating rotten stench.

If it weren't for the fact that what he stepped on was his own spiritual power instead of a tool like a ladder, he would have fallen down long ago.

"It stinks, it really stinks..." Shen Zening said in disgust.

It was so disgusting that he was definitely not willing to drive the garbage truck back to the hotel's garbage station for disposal, but no one in the team he and Bai Yang brought out to clean up the corpses knew how to drive. They were all cultivators. The monks, monsters and mortals born and raised in the world.

As for the employees, they only brought out Gray and Little Pudding, and neither of them knew how to drive.

"Tong'er..." Shen Zening's voice sounded a little guilty, and she poked the chat box and called out the system, "That's it, um, there is a very, very tricky thing on our side, um, Tong'er Ah, would you like to do me a little favor?"

System: "?"

Why does Mr. Shen become so stumbling when he speaks?

The system became alert, feeling that something was wrong, and wanted to reject Shen Zening.

But not long after it was alert, it hesitated again, thinking that after Shen Zening asked it for help, he would give him a big red envelope as a thank you and remuneration for his labor.

It struggled for a minute and finally agreed: "Okay, what are you busy with? Mr. Shen, you can't be too stupid..."

Before the system finished speaking, Shen Zening heard the word "Okay" , and quickly pulled the system to the side of the garbage truck that was basically full of minced meat. "That's it. How about driving the garbage truck back to the hotel? It's very simple, isn't it!" "...

Me."

The system said in shock. After spitting out the last word, he stepped back ten meters away and screamed: "——What what? Mr. Shen, you want me to drive a garbage truck?!"