Chapter 229 - 230

Chapter 229

When Qin Shu held the long sword in his hand and was about to strike again at the top of the mountain guarding formation, his sword was suddenly held up by a golden long knife.

"Sure enough, it's you."

Shen Zening's voice came from Qin Shu's side.

His hand holding the knife suddenly moved, and the golden spiritual power slowly flowed on the long knife, as if countless golden lights had condensed into substance.

The sword wind burst out suddenly, like a sharp blade, and cut a gash in Qin Shu's collar.

However, both Shen Zening and Qin Shu understood that the strong wind inspired by spiritual power could no longer move forward.

The golden long knife was hanging by Qin Shu's neck. Even though his neck was pressed tightly against the sharp blade, the knife failed to leave any trace on his flesh.

Xuan Jin stood behind Shen Zening and could not see what was going on between them. He could only see that after Shen Zening's long knife was placed on the demon's neck, he suddenly stopped and did not slash downwards for a long time.

He frowned and ducked beside the two of them very quickly. He couldn't help but said to Shen Zening, "You should do it."

But the next moment, Xuan Jin's eyes shrank slightly.

As he got closer, he could clearly feel the aura coming from Qin Shu's body.

This person...isn't a demon? !

What he exudes is like another kind of breath that I haven't smelled for a long time...

Spiritual power and sharp blades have no effect between dragons and dragons. They can't use these things to cause damage to each other's bodies. It hurts, but for others... it is not the case.

Qin Shu's hand suddenly moved. The blood-like sword disappeared from his right hand and reappeared in his left hand in an instant.

A crimson light appeared between the three of them following Qin Shu's movements. Seeing that the long sword was about to stab Xuan Jin, Shen Zening secretly screamed and turned around to push him away. At the same time, his hands turned into dragon shapes. His sharp claws struck at Qin Shu's fragile neck.

Among the dragons, weapons and spiritual power are useless, but that doesn't mean that physical combat with bare hands is useless.

The sharp claw tip flashed a cold light in mid-air. In order to attack Xuan Jin, Qin Shu almost couldn't dodge under Shen Zening's attack, so he could only duck down and avoid it.

After Qin Shu saw Shen Zening, his already very unhappy expression became even more gloomy.

His eyes flashed, transforming from human eyes into red vertical pupils.

The sword that struck Xuan Jin just now left deep marks on the charred soil, as if it was trying to cut through the land with force.

If it were to hit someone...

Xuan Jin's face darkened.

Just as the black dragon scales gradually crawled out from Qin Shu's clothes and spread up the side of his face, Shen Zening's green scales gradually wrapped around his entire hand. Just when he was about to transform into a dragon, Xuan Jin moved. .

The surrounding light suddenly dimmed, and the sky seemed to be blocked by something huge.

Shen Zening and Qin Shu looked up at the same time and saw a huge mirror appearing out of thin air in the sky.