Chapter 218 - 219

Chapter 218

There were too many fresh people in the virtual training ground, and it was not like there were no employees watching. Shen Zening was too lazy to take the little fox with them. After coming out of the workshop, he went back to the small building and opened a The small door next to the living room upstairs.

The virtual training space at home had pre-adjusted data. Shen Zening directly opened a new room based on the data previously set in the training room, and went in with Bai Yang holding talismans with all attributes.

The talismans of various attributes were all ready, and they planned to try the most effective offensive talismans against corpse puppets in order, that is, the thunder and fire type.

The thunder and fire talismans were held in the hands of Shen Zening and Bai Yang in order of low-level, intermediate, and high-level.

In the training room, rows of sparring NPCs set up according to the corpse puppet's data are already lined up and ready.

Shen Zening was holding three low-level thunder-type talisman papers, and Bai Yang was also holding three low-level fire-type talisman papers.

The sparring NPCs were divided into two rows, one row stood in front of Shen Zening, and the other row stood in front of Bai Yang.

The low-level talismans of thunder and fire were controlled by the spiritual power of the two at the same time and flew near the sparring NPC.

Three seconds later, half of the training room was filled with thunder and half was filled with flames.

Shen Zening was worried that he would be too busy observing the effects of the two talisman papers and would not have time to record the time when the talisman papers would blow up or burn the sparring NPCs, so he set up two cameras on the control panel in the room specifically to track and shoot the status of the sparring NPCs. camera.

The power of the low-level talismans was average, and the thunder-type ones only blew up the whole head of the sparring NPC and a small part of the upper body.

The fire-type talisman burned most of the body of the sparring NPC.

However, it was burnt, but the head was not completely burned. It was still able to move even though it was burning and crackling, and the limbs were still intact.

If you give this low-level fire talisman paper a little more time, you may be able to burn the entire sparring NPC.

But they don't have that much time to wait.

If we really want to fight with those endless corpse puppets, they might be able to bite several people while they are completely burned.

Moreover, in addition to corpse puppets, there are many demons who control their movements.

If you want to attack the corpse puppets, you'd better quickly make them unable to move.

"It's enough to deal with ordinary people." Shen Zening said to Bai Yang, "But for things like corpse puppets that are difficult to kill, low-level talismans of the fire and thunder systems may not be of use."

Bai Yang thought so too. They did not test the remaining low-level talisman papers with these two attributes and put them aside for now.

Now that he had taken out the fire and thunder elements, Shen Zening thought he might as well try the intermediate and advanced ones together.

The intermediate thunder talisman paper can blow up the upper body of the sparring NPC in one fell swoop. It loses its head and hands that can bite people, leaving only two legs. Even if it is not completely blown into powder, for the zombie tide, it can still kill them. The attack power has been weakened a lot, so you can keep it for use.