Chapter 37 - 38

Chapter 37

The white meat of garlic paste is crystal clear, mixed with red chili oil and garlic paste, and it is extremely spicy in one bite; the cold salmon has a unique sweetness, soft and refreshing; the cola chicken wings are coated with a layer of honey sauce, the meat is tender and smooth, and the salty and sweet taste is moderate.

Shen Zening habitually served him food as before, but the small plate was no longer enough. This time he replaced it with a normal plate, which was filled with cola chicken wings that had been removed from the bones.

"After we finish eating, let's go to the city." Shen Zening continued to unwrap the chicken wings for Bai Yang and said, "I have to buy you two sets of clothes." Bai Yang sat up straight and finished eating one piece elegantly and quickly

. Bone chicken wings, nodded: "Okay."

At the dinner table, Ji Tingqiu had long been accustomed to Shen Zening's meticulous care of Bai Yang. Even Xu Xiaoyan went from being oblivious at the beginning to completely ignoring now. Only Mingxuan saw it for the first time. Bai Yang held his chin up with interest and stared at the two people again and again.

Bai Yang felt a little uncomfortable being stared at, so he lowered his head and concentrated on eating. Shen Zening didn't care and continued to feed the little fox.

Mingxuan asked, "You don't remember anything about the past?"

His snow-white fox ears twitched. Bai Yang frowned and thought for a while, then shook his head.

"Don't you have any memories about the demon clan?" Xu Xiaoyan asked, "...Bai Ying, do you remember this name?"

Bai... Ying...?

Bai Yang hesitated for a while. Do you have the same last name as me?

"Who is he?"

Xu Xiaoyan: "..."

Xu Xiaoyan choked, and it took him a long time to say: "... He is your biological brother from the same mother."

Bai Yang looked back blankly, he really thought about it at all. Can't get up.

His amnesia was so complete that Mingxuan and Xu Xiaoyan couldn't find anything out if they asked, so they had to stop the topic and talk about detoxification.

He was able to regain his human form on the seventh day of acupuncture and medicated bathing, which shows that this method is somewhat effective, but the progress is a bit slow. Bai Yang still needs to continue acupuncture and medicated bathing every day before finding a better way to detoxify.

Bai Yang's face immediately dropped after hearing this.

It's just that acupuncture is okay, it only hurts for a while. Medicinal baths were more torturous than acupuncture. Sometimes they were hot and sometimes cold. He felt like he was going to collapse after each bath.

Shen Zening knew in his heart that after Bai Yang returned to his human form, there would be a lot of things waiting for him to detoxify and restore his memory, which was a top priority. But seeing the little fox eating slower because of these things, he looked like he didn't know what to eat. Still a little unhappy, he knocked on the table with his finger: "If you have anything else to do, let's wait until after dinner." After

the meal, Mingxuan went back to Xu Xiaoyan's room to study the poison on Bai Yang's body, while Xu Xiaoyan sent a message to Lin Weidu asked him to get all the precious medicinal materials from his warehouse in Feng Qi.

Shen Zening took Bai Yang back to the room to change clothes.

The modern home clothes with short sleeves and long trousers that Bai Yang was wearing couldn't be worn out, and Shen Zening's ancient clothes were too wide and too big for him.