Chapter 31 - 32

Chapter 31

Before going out, Shen Zening went to the chicken coop to take a look.

The door of the chicken coop had just been opened by Shen Yi and the others, and the roosters and hens were leisurely wandering around the spiritual field.

There is a basin filled with water at the door for the chickens to drink. It's been sunny these days, so it's okay to leave the water basin open, but in order to use it for a long time, we still need to build a small shed to cover the drinking area.

Shen Zening forgot to get chicken feed yesterday, so Shen Yi and Shen Er temporarily brought some rice to feed the chickens.

As for feed, he remembered that corn and wheat bran could be mixed together. After writing these two items on the purchase list, he checked the chicken coop and left first.

It's too early now. The teahouse has just opened and there are not many orders yet. Shen Zening plans to wait until he returns from the city.

Bai Yang didn't like the smell of the chicken coop, so he didn't come over and waited in the lobby. After he went back to his room and changed out of his home clothes, he took Bai Yang and set off for Shuowang City.

After running to the city for two days in a row, Shen Zening bought almost everything he needed to buy. Shen Zening only bought a lot of corn and wheat bran at the vegetable market to make chicken feed. After buying it, he went directly to Buzhuang.

"Shopkeeper, look, the clothes I want to order look like this."

Shen Zening drew a sketch of the pet clothing and showed it to the shopkeeper of Buzhuang. However, because the painter was not up to standard, it took a long time for the shopkeeper to recognize it. Come out, this is a little skirt for the fox.

The shopkeeper didn't quite understand the hobby of rich people, but he understood and immediately brought a tape ruler to measure the little fox.

Bai Yang was very cooperative, lifting his paws when he needed to, and stretching his legs when he needed to. When the shopkeeper saw this, he couldn't help but praise him a few times. When Bai Yang heard the praise, even his sitting posture became more dignified and elegant involuntarily.

He raised his little head proudly, and his big fluffy tail swayed. Just when he was happy, he heard the shopkeeper wonder: "Huh? Why is there a bald spot on this right leg?" Bai Yang: "

..."

Shen Zening :" ……"

Oops! My little fox can’t listen to this!

Shen Zening quickly covered Bai Yang's ears: "Don't be angry, don't be angry, just pretend you didn't hear me, be good." In order to make Bai Yang happy, Shen Zening ordered more than a dozen sets of clothes to make him happy. ,

when he walked out of Buzhuang, he felt like his skin had been peeled off.

The clothes Shen Zening ordered for Bai Yang were made of the best materials in the cloth shop and she found the best embroiderers. After all this, her wallet was quite empty.

However, after spending so much, and including the ones for the little fox to play with, there are still more than three million spirit stones left, which is enough for the time being.

"Is there any place you want to go?" Shen Zening asked Bai Yang.

Bai Yang tilted his head and thought for a while. The weather was so hot. He wanted to go back and turn on the air conditioner, so he shook his head and buried his face in Shen Zening's shoulder.