Chapter 95 - 96

Chapter 95

However, the rest time was a bit long, and by the time they finished their rest, they missed dinner.

Not only did he miss his own dinner, he also missed Zaizi's.

Shen Zening waited until he finished making Bai Yang's supper before he remembered that Zaizai hadn't eaten, so he had the rare conscience to take a look upstairs.

Well, anyway, I’ve fed a lot before, so it’s okay to be hungry.

But in order to prevent the cub from complaining to the little fox, Shen Zening fed it some spiritual energy.

The tableware on the third floor was finally decided by Bai Yang, and he bought the classic-style white embossed model. On the second floor, some retro tableware with bamboo paintings was still purchased according to the name of the restaurant.

Of the two terraces, the one on the second floor is larger. Shen Zening referred to the ancient landscape from the decoration template on the construction interface and made some bonsai flowers and plants to decorate. As for the third floor, Bai Yang chose Plant a lot of roses.

After everything was ready, it was almost closing time.

The moment after all the guests left, Shen Zening immediately emptied the lobby and the second floor and asked the employees to go out and wait in the yard. Then he opened the mission interface and handed over a large number of spiritual stones to complete the construction of level 30. Task.

The familiar green smoke came out of nowhere and surrounded the entire tavern from bottom to top.

Shen Zening spent some more spirit stones to speed up. After a while, the tinkling sound of banging sounds in the green smoke was very dense. After the smoke dissipated, what appeared in front of everyone was a building with a wider area and more grandeur. three-story restaurant.

It was the first time for those ordinary employees to see Shen Zening "casting a spell", and they were so shocked that they were speechless for a long time.

Near Shuowang City, mortals and monks live together, but more than half of the residents are still mortals without any cultivation. In addition, the city lord has issued an order that no fighting is allowed in the city, and there are patrols day and night, so the mortals here in Shuowang City do not do much. I have seen a big scene where spells are cast.

Xue Yun had been in the restaurant for such a long time and was already used to it. She glanced at the ordinary employees who couldn't close their mouths and patted them on the shoulders thoughtfully to bring them back to their senses.

In the past, those monks who built houses only used spiritual power instead of manual labor to build houses. The speed was only slightly faster than that of ordinary craftsmen. I have never seen anyone who can directly transform a house!

In response, Shen Zening smiled bitterly and touched his somewhat deflated wallet.

More than one million spiritual stones disappeared at once. This is not magic, this is the power of krypton gold...

After the restaurant-themed building upgrade is completed, there are still things to do, such as placing the tables and chairs one by one, etc. There are various decorated shelves, flowers, and ornaments, and it is estimated that these will be busy until midnight.

Shen Zening, the mortal employee, asked them to go home from get off work first, otherwise it would be too late and the journey would be difficult.

When it came to decorating the restaurant, he had to be lucky that the NPCs and Xue Yun worked overtime with him.