Chapter 131 - 132

Chapter 131

The visitor was Pei Zhaosu, who was so frightened that his subordinates were scrambling for a whole day and night. After they finally found Fan Ren's traces, they came to the inn to arrest him.

Naturally, Xiao Zhi stood silently behind him like a big obedient dog. He did not cast any glance at Shen Zening and Bai Yang in front of him, but looked at Pei Zhaosu intently.

"..."

Shen Zening was not surprised by Pei Zhaosu's face that would confuse anyone for a moment. In fact, he didn't notice Pei Zhaosu's appearance at all, but kept staring at the unusually conspicuous gilded smoke in his hand. Rod.

He endured it again and again, and finally swallowed the words "Smoking is prohibited at the Friend's Inn, couldn't you see the sign?"

There are children here!

——Referring to Tiao Tiao, a head that emerged from Bai Yang's arms.

In fact, the tobacco leaves used by Pei Zhaosu are of high quality and extremely well-made. After lighting, they still have a sweet smell, which is not very choking.

After Tiao Tiao smelled the smell of smoke, he first stuck his head out and sniffed, then wrinkled his nose, and smelled again, and found that this strange smell was not too repulsive to his sensitive sense of smell.

However, the second-hand cigarette stick didn't last long before Shen Zening pressed his head and stuffed it back into the little fox's arms.

"I am, what's the matter with this guest?"

Shen Zening said as politely as possible, but because he didn't like Pei Zhaosu smoking in the inn, his tone was still a little cold.

Pei Zhaosu raised his eyebrows slightly, glanced at the small dragon horn exposed in Bai Yang's arms, smiled knowingly, and threw the cigarette rod to Xiao Zhi, who took it steadily and put out the cigarette skillfully.

"It's nothing serious." Pei Zhaosu said, "It's just that a little mouse did something wrong and ran away from my casino. It seems that he ran here. You don't mind if I take him back." Pei Zhaosu should be talking about

Fan Ren . .

However, is Fan Ren also considered a little mouse? It's almost enough to call him a big rat.

Shen Zening naturally didn't mind if Pei Zhaosu came to arrest someone. After arresting him, he left early and took him and Xiao Zhi directly to the elevator behind the lobby.

They just want to catch two people out. There are three people on their side. Needless to say, Shen Zening himself. It is estimated that no one can beat him in a while. Pei Zhaosu and Xiao Zhi seem to be not low in cultivation. , more than enough for three people to go together.

As for Bai Yang and Tiao Tiao, Shen Zening stayed in the elegant seats in the lobby.

There is no need to burden my wife and children with this trivial matter.

The elevator happened to be waiting on the first floor. No one was using it while Shen Zening and Pei Zhaosu were talking. As soon as the dark wooden carved door opened, a fence-like door appeared inside.

A hand stretched out from behind the fence and opened the gate for them.

Behind the door is a square cabin similar to a car. The space is not large, but it is quite elegantly decorated.

Pei Zhaosu looked around with interest and followed Shen Zening in.

When the elevator attendant saw all three people coming in, he asked politely, "Which floor are the guests going to?" "