Chapter 111 - 112

Chapter 111

After finishing the meal, Bai Yang covered his mouth, burped, and walked around the living room twice to eat before being led by Shen Zening to Zai Zai's playroom on the second floor.

"Paint the wall or wallpaper?"

Shen Zening stood in the rough playroom, looked at the bare cement walls around, and turned to ask Bai Yang, who was sitting on the sofa.

The sofa was temporarily brought to the game room. The little fox was nestled on the sofa, hugging the pillow, watching Shen Zening busy, and took a sip of the strawberry oolong tea comfortably, "Let's paint the wall, and if the stickers are It will be inconvenient to take care of if it gets dirty."

Shen Zening thought about it and felt that Bai Yang was right.

If Zai Zai grows up and becomes naughty and tears a small piece of wallpaper or stains part of it, he will have to replace it all at once. It is better to paint the wall and just paint over the dirty areas.

Regarding the color, he had a serious discussion with the little fox for a long time.

Neither of them knew whether Zaizai would be a boy or a girl after hatching, or what color wall he would like. Although the color has nothing to do with gender, what if they painted it pink, but Zai Zai doesn’t like it when it comes out.

Shen Zening had no choice but to put colors that they thought were good, such as light pink, light blue, beige, light green, light brown, goose yellow, and basic white, into the living room. They were lined up on the floor, letting Zaizai choose.

A thick carpet was added to the floor of the living room. After being placed on the carpet by Bai Yang, Zai Zai stared at the color cards in a daze.

Zai: ...No matter what, they are all very beautiful.

Zaizai struggled for a while and finally chose beige, goose yellow and light green.

"Three colors?" Bai Yang said in surprise as he didn't expect Zaizai to directly choose three colors.

...Nope either.

Zaizai thought, he thought one color was enough, but...

but he really couldn't choose.

It hesitated, rolling first to the beige side, then to the light green side, and finally stopped motionless on the goose-yellow side.

Shen Zening picked up Zai Zai from the carpet, "Do you want goose yellow wall paint?"

Zai Zai jumped up and down, as if nodding.

"Okay, I'll paint it for you."

Shen Zening said, choosing the color of the wall paint in the construction system and preparing to place an order. But just as he was about to pay, his hand that clicked to confirm was hit by Zaizai.

"What's wrong?" Shen Zening smiled and flicked the eggshell, "Want to change the color?"

Zaizi rubbed his arm, signaling to Shen Zening that he wanted to get down.

After Shen Zening placed it on the carpet, the round egg slid forward, drifted directly to the beige color card and shook twice, then rolled to the goose yellow color card and also shook twice.

"Is this... do you want us to mix two colors?" Bai Yang looked at the beige color card, then at the goose yellow color card, and touched Zai Zai's eggshell.

Yes!

Zaizai rubbed Baiyang's fingers.

Dad is still smart!