Chapter 33 - 34

Chapter 33(1)

Shen Zening's consciousness suddenly woke up. When he opened his eyes, he saw two furry fox ears, protruding from the white hair of the person in his arms, trembling slightly in the cold wind blown by the air conditioner.

The hazy morning light shines on the bed through the gap between the curtains. The fuzz on the tips of the ears appears slightly transparent under the light, and the soft white hair covers the bed.

Shen Zening's breath was suffocated. The fox-eared boy was sleeping in his arms obediently. He carefully let go of the boy and lifted up a strand of long hair that covered half of his face.

The thick long eyelashes cast a light shadow on the white and soft cheeks like small fans. The tip of the straight nose was right on the side of Shen Zening's neck. The boy's warm breath was blowing on him thinly.

The big fluffy tail stretched out from the quilt, and the tip of the snow-white tail was still shaking unconsciously.

Shen Zening was in a trance, and his body was frozen, not daring to move. Their posture was so close that he didn't know how to let go of his hands. After a while, he softly called out: "...Bai Yang?"

The young man's eyelids trembled and he slowly opened his eyes.

The left eye was glowing with golden light, and the right eye was as blue as the clear sky, and like priceless jewelry. Because she had just woken up, there was a hint of trepidation in the eye, and the ends of the eyes were slightly raised, looking bright and innocent.

His eyes fell on Shen Zening, confused and a little confused.

"You..." Shen Zening's throat suddenly became dry. Seeing Bai Yang's human form for the first time made him a little nervous, and he didn't say anything for a long time.

Bai Yang blinked, wondering why Shen Zening woke him up so early. When he was about to turn over and go back to sleep, he pulled his hair.

"Ugh..." Bai Yang let out a low cry. The pain woke him up from his drowsiness, and his sleepy little head finally became more awake.

……Huh? hair?

The blue-gold eyes suddenly widened. Bai Yang looked down and saw his hands outside the quilt.

Slender, thin and white, like nephrite, they are human hands, no longer the fluffy little fox claws of the prototype.

...I changed back?

The fox ears on Bai Yang's head stood up high, and he happily threw himself into Shen Zening's arms and sat astride his waist.

"Shen Zening, I'm back to my human form!" Bai Yang said to him excitedly, his big tail behind him wagging.

The little fox's voice in human form sounded clear and ethereal, with a soft ending. The quilt slipped off his body, revealing half of his bare back.

Shen Zening was startled by his actions and sat up suddenly.

"Eh?" Bai Yang was stunned for a moment. Because of Shen Zening's sudden movement, his whole body shook and he almost fell off him.

Seeing this, Shen Zening quickly hugged his waist and helped him stabilize his body.

The skin under your hands is delicate and smooth, and your waist is so slender that you can almost wrap it around with one hand.

Only then did he realize that Bai Yang was actually... not wearing anything.

"What are you doing..." Bai Yang complained softly, but after waiting for a long time, he didn't hear the man coaxing him. Feeling a little strange, he waved his hand in front of his eyes.