Chapter 197 - 198

Chapter 197

In the workshop, the roar of machines kept coming from inside.

After Shen Zening and Bai Yang gradually used the workshop more and more, they purchased a lot of things in the workshop.

For example, a sofa that is quite comfortable to sit on when supervising work, a snack cabinet placed against the wall in the corner, a warm floor lamp, a coffee table with a suitable height, a screen on the side and a single bed behind the screen, as well as a height not far away. Large workbench that can be raised and lowered at will.

The workshop has become the place where Shen Zening and Bai Yang spend most of their time these days.

While waiting for Lang Yi to return to the hotel, the couple almost stayed in the workshop refreshing the reputation store and studying blueprints.

Just like working from 9 to 5, after getting up in the morning, eating breakfast, and sending Tiao Tiao and Pei Nian to the kindergarten, Shen Zening and Bai Yang would walk in the direction of the workshop, all the time. I stayed inside until the kids were out of school, then took a break and took a walk to pick them up.

On this day, after sending the cubs to kindergarten, they also came to the workshop together.

The third puppet was about to be made, and the machine kept making various noises. Shen Zening was not idle while waiting for the machine to finish making the puppet. At this time, he was studying the work he had just bought from other dimensions on the workbench. Materials - several things that can be synthesized.

Shen Si, the second puppet created by the workshop is a girl. She is also at the workbench, watching Shen Zening put a bunch of strange and sticky things that she has never seen before. Serve in a small cup.

Her character is much more lively than the first three puppets. She quickly adapted to life in the hotel not long after she came out of the workshop.

Like Shen San, after she was taught how to use the facilities and high-tech items in the hotel, she also helped Shen Zening and Bai Yang take care of their children for a few days.

Shen Yun very enthusiastically shared the game on the tablet with her. It turned out that this sister had been studying the tablet for a short time and quickly understood how to play the game.

During the game, Shen Yun was amazed by the shots and headshots, and her seal-like applause never stopped.

Because Shen Si's skills were too high and she was only a small player, she was reported many times by many frustrated players who lost to her.

Of course, Shen Si will not be judged as cheating by the game officials - she is originally a puppet who is good at sniping, but it is just a gun|fight in the game. It is just a trivial matter to her. She can shoot her head with ease. There is no difficulty at all.

On the first day of raising a child, in just one afternoon, Shen Si gained two little fans - Tiao Tiao and Pei Nian, who was attracted by Tiao Tiao to make up for her.

"Boss, what is this blue thing? It looks so sticky!"

"Wow, this green powder will glow!"

"Boss, boss, do you want to add some nails or steel balls to the bomb? Or iron pieces? ? Oh, by the way, is there a kind of bomb whose shell will break into pieces directly after the explosion? I saw it on the tablet last time..."

Shen Zening: "..."

You always behave like Tiao Tiao when you are fine. What are you looking at? !

But I have to say that this little girl has quite a lot of ideas, and she guessed very accurately that Shen Zening really wanted to put something similar to steel balls inside.