Chapter 41 - 42

Chapter 41

Milk and coconut milk gurgled in the pot, and light cream and white sugar were added to it. Bai Yang consciously took on the task of making coconut milk jelly. Under Shen Zening's command, he learned to adjust the fire and turned on a small fire. Then wait for the white sugar inside to dissolve.

Shen Zening watched Bai Yang cooking the coconut milk. When it was almost done, he took a spoon and stirred it. After the white sugar had melted, he asked Bai Yang to turn off the heat.

Bai Yang carefully put the drained gelatine slices into the pot little by little and stirred them evenly. Shen Zening took a sieve and asked him to sift through it.

After sifting, the coconut custard was ready. After pouring it into the mold, there was some leftover chocolate custard and coconut custard, which Shen Zening planned to use to make individual custard cups.

These need to be refrigerated and solidified before being put in. Three large plates of jelly have been put in, and the two-piece ones have two refrigerated layers.

Shen Zening prepared a dozen quilts to make custard cups, ten each of chocolate custard and coconut custard, and the remaining few were prepared for Bai Yang and other people in the teahouse.

An hour passed, and only half of the food for the tasting party was cooked. Seeing that it was already eight o'clock, Shen Zening decided to stop and eat first.

But at this moment, Bai Yang was in the middle of cooking. He didn't even care about the four meat dishes that he had been thinking about all day. Looking at the prepared jelly and milk jelly, he felt full of accomplishment and wanted to continue making desserts with Shen Zening.

"Didn't you say there are more puffs to make?" Bai Yang wandered around the kitchen looking for ingredients, "What are you using to make them? Where are the things?"

Shen Zening held him back, "Let's make them after dinner. , being hungry is bad for your stomach."

"But I'm not hungry." Bai Yang was pulled to the table by Shen Zening and sat down, pointing to the empty tiramisu plate, "I've finished all the cakes just now. , I'm full."

Shen Zening knew that for a while he thought eating the cake was enough, and all he could think about was making desserts.

Bai Yang was still recovering, and he would get hungry as quickly as he ate. He still hoped that Bai Yang would eat well and on time. Seeing that the usual meal was already more than an hour late, dinner could not be postponed any longer.

But he definitely wouldn't listen to Bai Yang's advice to eat, so Shen Zening had no choice but to say: "But I haven't eaten yet." Bai Yang felt a little embarrassed when he heard this

, and said calmly: "Ah... you eat first."

Bai Yang After saying that, he suddenly thought of Ji Tingqiu, Xu Xiaoyan and others who were ignored by him every day, "...they...won't eat it either..."

"They have eaten it a long time ago." Shen Zening said, taking out the chicken legs. And shrimp, etc., prepare to make shredded chicken cold noodles.

At that time, Bai Yang was so weak that he lay down directly after taking the medicinal bath.

The little fox couldn't eat, and Shen Zening was too lazy to cook a large table of good food for others. He happened to be not hungry either, so he came to the kitchen to prepare ingredients. As for Ji Tingqiu and the others... they ordered what they wanted to eat in the lobby and asked Shen Yi Shen Er and the others can just cook. They are all adults anyway, so he won't starve to death if he skips one meal.