Chapter 250

Ever since the base's special service team took Qin Jue away from the world of cultivation, the demon clan was leaderless, and it didn't take a few major sects to take action, but the demon realm had turned into a mess.

Especially since Qin Jue was arrested and brought to justice by the federation, the demon clan has become insignificant without him, and because of the civil strife, they have no time to take care of the corpse puppets.

All forces in the demonic realm were vying for power and profit. People in the cultivation world took this opportunity to quickly clean up the corpses and beat up the demons.

It didn't take long for the demons to be driven back to the demon realm, and the remaining corpses in the world of cultivation became fewer and fewer. It is estimated that it won't be long before the corpse puppets completely disappear from the world of cultivation.

Before business is fully restored, the hotel is still engaged in the business of providing weapons, food, spiritual grass balls or powder to other cities, and undertaking commissions to clean up corpses.

The money in Shen Zening's hands is getting more and more. In addition to doing business with other cities, purchasing raw materials for weapons and the working capital needed to purchase food from other planes, he has saved the rest and plans to use it in the future. Let’s work on a few more projects before the hotel resumes normal operations.

He also saved some secret funds and was preparing for something.

He didn't forget the castle where his little dragon cubs lived.

The castle has not been completely built yet, but the basic outline has been completed, only the details and decoration are missing. At that time, he only had time to finish half of the construction, but it was disrupted by various things. Shen Zening felt a little pity. He originally wanted to give Zaizi a small castle as a gift in the beginning of spring.

Although after such a long time, Shen Yun has completely forgotten about the castle, and his new love has become a sinful electronic product, but Shen Zening still remembers his promise to Zai Zi to build him a castle.

As soon as he had spare money, the construction site of the castle resumed work immediately.

In the hotel, although the corpses from all continents have been almost cleared, Qin Yan has not mentioned that he wants to return to the Monster Clan.

He thought that there was a virtual training ground in the hotel, which was suitable for supervising Wu Shuang's training.

Wu Shuang has been corrected (forced) by Qin Yan. Now, her work and rest have become very normal (forced), and her cultivation level is slowly and steadily improving. She is so tired from practicing every day that she has never considered whether to go back. The things about the demon clan are buzzing in my little head. Even going back to Nanzhou to visit Jiang Ran has to be put in the back of the queue. We will talk about it later.

He lay down almost as soon as he came out of the virtual training ground and didn't want to walk. He would change back to his original form and act coquettishly every day, asking Qin Yan to take him back.

There was Bai Ying on the demon tribe's side, so it would be fine if Qin Yan didn't go back. Bai Yang wouldn't say anything and just let them go.

After Pei Zhaosu and Xiao Zhi completely rebuilt Shuowang City, returned to normal life, and canceled the curfew, they returned to the casino, but they still did not bring Pei Nian with them.

Pei Nian was used to living in hotels, and he had a good playmate like Shen Yun by his side, so he never even mentioned that he wanted to go home with Pei Zhaosu.