Chapter 146 - 147

Chapter 146

Between Shen Zening and the three figures... ah no, figures, staring at their big eyes and small eyes for a long time, Bai Yang became more and more curious looking at their strange appearance. Just when he was about to take a closer look, the "Game Customer Service" system finally came online. .

"...Tong'er." Shen Zening's hands were itchy and she just wanted to pull the system over to let it take a good look, "Do you really have everything in your card pool?!" The

system smiled awkwardly, " Ha... Haha... This... doesn't this show the diversity and fun of our game..."

Shen Zening: "..."

Shen Zening: "?" Okay, it

's really interesting...

Chi's magic circle is actually quite big, and can accommodate about ten people. However, one of the three SSR-level NPCs that Bai Yang pulled out has already filled up all the open space in the magic circle, leaving only The next two SSRs could only reluctantly walk out of the magic circle and stand aside.

It's not entirely a grievance, because except for a big shell that hasn't moved since it was taken out, another small soft thing that looks like pudding or mochi is rolling on the ground curiously. Go away and "look" at the huge white figure in the center of the circle from time to time.

The action of "looking" was guessed by Shen Zening.

On that soft and whining thing, Shen Zening couldn't find its facial features at all... let alone the eyes that seemed to be missing.

That's right, the little fox was very lucky this time. The three SSRs he drew out in ten consecutive rounds were - a giant white shell, a pudding or mochi monster (Shen Zening thought about it carefully, and thought it was long) (It looks a bit like a slime) There is also a big snowman who can touch the top of the glass dome when he stands up straight.

...Fortunately, when preparing to draw the card, Shen Zening chose the place to draw the card in the very center of the central hall, that is, under the glass dome. Otherwise, if the card was drawn elsewhere, the big snowman would have been drawn. It might even penetrate the ceiling of the central hall in an instant.

The big snowman is not the ordinary snowman that people make by rolling a few big snowballs and adding carrots when it snows. Instead, it is a giant that is all white and looks like it is made entirely out of snow.

There were many flakes of snow on the outside of his arms, with sharp edges, and a hint of cold light flashed from time to time as he moved.

Shen Zening looked up at the snowman with some difficulty.

——This is too high.

The snowman's facial features were not very obvious. Only after making some movements on his face, Shen Zening could barely make out from the open crack, which should be the snowman's mouth.

Now the snowman did make some moves. Most of his face was stuck in the glass dome. He was in a dilemma and looked a little embarrassed.

Shen Zening didn't like looking up at others like this. Just when he was thinking about whether he should use his spiritual power to lift himself up and walk in front of the snowman's face to talk to him, or simply change back to his original form, the snowman started to move again.

He tried to squat down, but maybe because the air conditioner in the central hall was turned on too high, the indoor temperature was too warm. As soon as he moved, the snow on his body fell to the ground.

The snowman was big, and the snowballs that fell were also big. To Shen Zening and Bai Yang below, as well as the little thing that seemed to be a slime that quickly ran away, it was like a giant hailstorm.