Chapter 199 - 200

Chapter 199

No one knows exactly when this situation started. Zhongzhou, Xizhou, Dongzhou and Beizhou gradually stopped hearing news from Nanzhou.

Originally, Nanzhou was basically the territory of mortals, and there was not much communication with the northern continents where monks and monsters gathered. Most people found that they had not heard much about Nanzhou in recent days, and they might have been surprised for a few seconds at that time. , and then forgotten about it.

Businessmen were the first to notice something was wrong.

When they do business, they will inevitably purchase some goods from South China and sell them in the North.

At first, the commercial firm in Nanzhou responded intermittently, and there were always cases where no reply was received. The merchants also thought that it might be because carrier pigeons were not as useful as paper cranes, so they might get lost. Then news of the plague came, and then, contact with Nanzhou was completely lost.

The world of cultivation did not care too much about the plague in Southern Continent. They thought that mortals could always handle it on their own. After all, mortals had survived all the disasters, large and small, that had occurred in the previous thousands of years.

But they never thought that something like "plague" might be spread to them.

Previously, corpse puppets appeared all over the world of cultivation, but everyone thought they were just sporadic corpse puppets. Although it was a bit more troublesome to kill, they were not completely invincible.

But as time passed, these corpses changed from a few scattered ones to a dozen, dozens, and then hundreds, thousands, or even tens of thousands... Before

anyone could react, They have occupied a large area of ​​​​the cultivation world.

Moreover, the impact of the appearance of corpse puppets is not only to infect the defenseless mortals with demonic energy, but also to assimilate them into corpse puppets... *

Before

the bombs were modified and ready for mass production, Bai Yang Suddenly, when I was in the prestige store, a blank album was opened from the box.

When opening the box, Bai Yang discovered that this box required much more reputation points than the usual boxes.

After he spent Shen Zening's reputation points, he opened the box and took the picture album. After studying it with Shen Zening, he discovered that the original drawings drawn on the picture album could be put into the machine of the workshop, allowing the workers to Factory OEM production.

In this case, it would be much easier for them to make bombs.

Although Bai Yang had also opened other blueprints for bombers and mines in the prestige store, those were ordinary types and would not be able to explode twice like the bombs that the two of them discussed with the system to improve. .

"The bombs you make yourself are more powerful."

Shen Zening stood in front of the newly bought No. 2 workbench and sighed while handing the pen to the little fox.

After Bai Yangwen obtained a lot of information from the system in the past few days, he began to study it day and night.

Even if he suddenly jumped from spiritual weapons to technological products, these concepts were not particularly difficult for Bai Yang to understand, and he quickly figured them out on his own.

Bai Yang rushed to make up lessons for several days, and now he has learned how to draw complete drawings.

The picture album sold by the prestige store had a limited number of pages. When Shen Zening got it, she counted it and found that there were only about a hundred pictures.