Chapter 81 - 82

Chapter 81

In the living room on the first floor of the small building, the big light on the ceiling was turned off, and only the floor lamp next to the sofa was still on, emitting a warm yellow halo, illuminating this small space.

Shen Zening was sitting on the sofa, with the shopping mall interface floating in front of him. On it was a screen full of... product pictures of rose bouquets of various colors.

"Mr. Shen... I really want to go to bed..." The system yawned and protested, "We have selected flowers for an hour! A whole hour!" These

flowers are not only colors, wrapping paper, but also Are there subtle differences in petal size and matching flower shape?

They are red, pink, and yellow, but they don’t look very different.

It's just a bouquet of flowers, and it's a man... shouldn't he be decisive? !

Systems that don't have the love module installed really can't understand this behavior.

...It’s too troublesome to fall in love!

Shen Zening: "...Come on, come on, I'll choose it right away."

Soon after Bai Yang fell asleep, Shen Zening quietly got up from the bed and called up the system to go to the living room to choose flowers together.

At first, he asked the system to discuss what kind of flowers to send. After struggling for an hour, Shen Zening picked and chose and settled on roses.

But there are many colors of roses, and each color has a different meaning. He remembers the flower language of roses. In his situation with Bai Yang, if he wants to express his love, he can send pink roses or red roses.

"System, do you think pink or red looks better?"

Pink roses come in dark pink and light pink gradients, and red roses also come in deep red and true red. Shen Zening feels that each kind is very suitable for his little fox, and he can't choose at all. come out.

Shen Zening no longer knows how many times he asked the system this question. It was too lazy to count and replied mechanically: "Red roses."

Shen Zening: "Isn't pink rose bad?"

The system: "... "

Host, wait a minute, I'll start sharpening the knife right away.

Shen Zening thought for another ten minutes, and finally let go of the color step and chose pink roses. However, she became entangled in the bouquet matching and the number of flowers.

Wouldn't ninety-nine be too much and too big to scare the little fox? It's not popular in the cultivation world to give roses, so why not give a smaller bunch? Do you want to sprinkle roses at home? on the floor? On the sheets? Do you want to arrange balloons?

Shen Zening: "Oh, it's so difficult..."

System: "Oh, it's so difficult..."

If someone had told the system in the past that it would be so worried about the host's life-long events that it would stay awake in the middle of the night, it would have laughed at that person. After a while, I felt that I was talking nonsense and nonsense, and I couldn't even make up a true story.

But now...

The system felt a little outrageous when looking at Shen Zening like this. It had been tangled up in these little details for so long, and couldn't help but say: "Mr. Shen, this couldn't be your first love, right?

" As soon as he finished speaking, he saw that the tips of Shen Zening's ears were slightly red, and he said "huh" in embarrassment.

System: "..."