Chapter 15 - 16

Chapter 15

There were more and more people outside, Bai Yang felt sleepy again and didn't want to go out, so Shen Zening took him back to the hut.

As soon as he settled down with Bai Yang and came out of the hut, he saw that the originally lively lobby suddenly became silent.

Almost all the guests who were eating barbecue at the table stopped chatting, leaving only the sound of chewing food. They were slowly drinking Coke or eating skewers while stealing glances at the person sitting in the center.

The man was dressed in white clothes, his complexion was as pale as a living person, his long and narrow phoenix eyes were half-closed, his thick long eyelashes were slightly drooped, his back was as straight as a pine tree, and he was slowly bringing a small cup of tea into his mouth. .

The broad, cloud-like sleeves hung down, covering the lower half of his face. The white hair hanging vertically around his waist was tied up with only a hosta. His slender fingertips gently held the brown tea cup. Against the dark background, his joints The distinct fingers show a texture like cold jade.

Behind him stood two young men also dressed in white.

The girl was about fifteen or sixteen years old, with a slightly stiff smile on her face. She was diligently filling the teacup of the man in white. If she looked carefully, her fingers holding the teapot were trembling slightly.

The boy looked a little older, about seventeen or eighteen years old. He stood aside cautiously, staring at the tips of his shoes and not daring to say a word.

Xu Xiaoyan tapped his fingertips on the somewhat rough tabletop and said quietly: "Are you the shopkeeper here?" "

..."

Looking at this pair who should not appear in a small shabby teahouse no matter how they look at it, Shen Zening remained silent. After a while, he replied: "Yes, what's the matter with the guest?"

"I'm looking for someone, a seriously injured man. Has the shopkeeper seen him before?"

Xu Xiaoyan's gaze was like an ice blade, and he swept across Shen Ze sharply. rather.

That black scale, the red light shining from it became more and more urgent after he stepped into the teahouse, but the teahouse could be seen to the end at a glance, and he did not find Bai Yang's figure.

Unless, it's in the inner room.

Bai Yang would appear in a place like this. No matter how much he thought about it, Xu Xiaoyan could not give a reasonable explanation.

Bai Yang could not be found for a long time, but he was found in this inconspicuous teahouse outside Dongzhou Shuowang City. I just don't know whether the teahouse owner helped him, or... Shen Zening didn't dodge.

He looked at Xu Xiaoyan and said, "I've never seen him before." He

smiled distantly and said, "The guests are joking. This is a teahouse, not a medical clinic. Why would you run to me if you are injured?"

...Who is this person? How did you find the teahouse when you were looking for an injured person? Shouldn't we go to the medical clinic in the city to find it?

Xu Xiaoyan didn't believe Shen Zening's words. He was wondering why the teahouse owner lied.

Black Scale couldn't make a mistake, it clearly sensed Bai Yang's position.

The blood-colored halo in his sleeves kept flickering. Seeing that the teahouse owner was unwilling to tell him, he closed his eyes. Spiritual energy surged around his body, and his consciousness spread to all parts of the teahouse like a tide, but he was blocked.