Chapter 113 - 114

Chapter 113

"Young, Young City Lord..."

Cheng Sheng quickly hid in the woods after Young City Lord Wen Xiu's escort arrived at the restaurant.

Why did the young city lord leave the city and come to this remote place? Was it Boss Shen who informed me? Has he reported to the police? !

Ever since those eight gangsters were suddenly thrown down from the second floor, Cheng Sheng has been confused until now.

These hooligans all come from small sects in Dongzhou. In addition to having some cultivation skills, they usually bully men and dominate women, and always have some tricks to make trouble. Why were they thrown out all of a sudden?

Did Boss Shen do it himself? Or are there hired thugs in the restaurant?

During the previous appreciation meeting, Cheng Sheng was only thinking about how to make Linxian Tower win, and kept making small moves behind his back. He didn't care at all about whether Shen Zening was a monk or not, or how high his cultivation level was.

...Of course, it's also possible that Cheng Sheng's cultivation is so good that he can't tell the level of others at all.

After the hired gangsters were thrown out, they lay on the ground with bruises and swollen faces, moaning miserably, and after seeing the Young City Lord personally present, Cheng Sheng's mind was filled with only one bold line of words: It's over

... …His plan…failed again.

It would be fine if the young city lord came here just to eat, but if it was because of the incident where he was caught trying to cause trouble in the restaurant...

I wonder if Fugui has confessed him.

Cheng Sheng was extremely depressed. In a fit of emotion, he hit his head hard on the thick tree trunk in front of him. Then he screamed in pain because the rough bark rubbed against his forehead, which almost caused the young city lord who was standing at the door of the restaurant to scream. Attention of guards.

Cheng Sheng was so frightened that he covered his mouth and stepped back extremely slowly step by step. Cold sweat flowed down his temples, and large beads of sweat soon dripped along the curve of his chin and into the soil at his feet.

No, no...

After Cheng Sheng calmed down, he remembered that if this matter got serious, he wouldn't know how it would end.

He did all this without telling Father Cheng.

At the last appreciation meeting, his idea not only caused Linxian Tower to miss the first place, but also caused Linxian Tower to lose face in front of the young city lord, and even the entire Shuowang City. Father Cheng finally discovered that his son was not trustworthy In the next period of time, Cheng Sheng will be under strict supervision and will not let Cheng Sheng have the opportunity to go out and cause any trouble.

First he was grounded for a period of time, and then he was fined a lot of pocket money. Cheng Sheng still felt that Cheng's father's anger was about to disappear. It had been more than a month since the incident, and he had the courage to plan this time with Fugui. I was thinking of making a comeback with this.

As a result...

Cheng Sheng walked in a big circle in the woods. After confirming that his whereabouts were definitely not exposed and that the young city lord's guards did not notice him, he carefully walked to the main road and returned to Shuowang City, stumbling He walked towards Cheng Mansion.

If it didn't work, he could only let his father know before this matter came to light...

Cheng Sheng closed his eyes forcefully, took a few deep breaths, and knocked on his door.