Chapter 97 - 98

Chapter 97

The lemon shredded chicken is fresh and tender, with a hint of spiciness, which makes it extremely refreshing to eat in the summer; the beef noodles with sesame sauce have a rich sauce. After eating, take a bite of the mango and shrimp salad, which just balances the salty taste in your mouth. the taste of.

Zai Zai was so hungry in the crib. If it hadn't been for the fact that it was still a ball of spiritual energy and could only stay in the egg shell, it would have been slurping saliva and squealing for a taste.

One advantage of having the flying boat managed by the system is that Shen Zening does not have to worry about the driving process of the flying boat at all. He only needs to pay a few points.

Of course, these points were private transfers between him and the system. There was no handling fee. The system was very happy and gave him a 10% discount.

"85% off for monthly subscription, 20% off for yearly subscription~"

This is what the system said when I asked the system to host Feizhou for the first time. Later, the number of times increased, and Shen Zening simply signed up for a yearly subscription and bargained with the company. The annual subscription rate changed from 8.50% off to 30% off.

Even in this case, the system was still profitable. After pretending to complain for a few words, he happily took over the control of the flying boat.

After lunch, Shen Zening had just put away the dishes and chopsticks, threw a coat on Zai'er, picked up Bai Yang and wanted to do something bad, when he heard a reminder from the system, saying that he would be arriving at the next city, Buyun City, soon. .

Shen Zening had no choice but to kiss the little fox on the lips with regret and pull him up from the couch.

Buyun City is mountainous and the terrain is high. The buildings in the city are built from the mountainside upwards. More than half of the buildings are located on the top of the mountain, as if they are in the clouds, hence the name "Buyun".

Similar to the rules of Shuowang City, the gate of Buyun City is located on the mountainside, and the use of flying boats in the city is also prohibited.

Xu Xiaoyan had already put away the flying boat, while Shen Zening was still looking at the construction interface and asking about the system.

"System, I paid the spirit stone and clicked to upgrade, and then put the flying boat into the space. Will it affect the upgrade progress?" "

No." The system said, "Mr. Shen, you can just upgrade directly. There will be no delay in putting it in the space." Yes."

"Okay." Shen Zening responded and paid for the fifty high-grade spiritual stones needed to upgrade the package.

The upgrade time shown on the construction interface will take six hours, and they will not stay in Buyun Mountain for too long. They will probably have dinner and then leave. If there is no time, they can spend money to speed up when they leave Buyun City.

Xu Xiaoyan was much more anxious than Bai Yang. He originally wanted to rush to Nanzhou day and night, but if he had to stay on the flying boat for food and accommodation, Shen Zening's flying boat couldn't be upgraded to that level for the time being, so he wanted to come to Yuncheng. See if there are any useful spiritual weapons.

For example, he had seen in cultivation novels a bathtub that automatically filled with water and cleaned automatically...

Buyun City was slightly smaller than Shuowang City, and it was the only way they could pass by on their way to Nanzhou. The last large city in Dongzhou.