Chapter 134

Chapter 134

[Ding dong - Congratulations to Mr. Shen for successfully reaching level 50 and getting a new name 'Cuiwei Hotel'. Please confirm whether to change the name. 】

It is already late autumn, and winter is only one step away.

The room was warm, and the double-glazed windows and heavy curtains kept out the cold wind.

Opposite the bed is a burning fireplace. Shen Zening originally wanted to install a heater directly, but when he was shopping in the system mall, Bai Yang didn't know when he took a fancy to another fireplace recommended in the advertisement on the page. .

The fireplace was more troublesome, but it was more atmospheric when lit at night, so Shen Zening bought it back.

The system prompt did not wake up the sleeping little fox, but the two "ding dong" sounds still made him frown slightly and crawl into Shen Zening's arms.

Seeing this, Shen Zening hugged Bai Yang tighter, turned down the volume of the game system, and finally silenced it altogether, and began to check the changes after the upgrade.

After the upgrade, it got the new name suffix [hotel], which allows the restaurant and inn to be merged together, that is, like modern times, the downstairs floors are bars, afternoon tea, restaurants, etc., and the upstairs are accommodation, food and accommodation. Oneness.

However, in the process of gradual upgrading, Shen Zening has divided the restaurant and inn into two buildings. If they were to be merged together, it would be a big project.

First, we need to build a new modern high-rise building, and then move the restaurant and inn there. I don’t know if the building systems of the original two buildings can be recycled, or they need to be bulldozed and scrapped.

If it's the latter, that's a shame.

We can leave the restaurant alone for the time being and expand the size of the inn first. The existing dozens of guest rooms are really not enough.

In the past two months, the nearby secret realm has been opened twice more. As the monks come and go, the inn's reputation is getting bigger and bigger. The monks waiting outside to grab rooms have become a unique attraction here in Shuowang City. Landscape.

Every day he goes to the inn to hang out, ah no, during inspection, he can see many monks who can't book a room sighing and leaving. There are even monks who have not even arrived near the secret realm of Dongzhou in order to grab a room early. Start passing paper cranes to the inn.

In the end, there were many paper cranes squatting on the roof of the inn who wanted to book rooms. In order to make the paper cranes fly faster, some monks even put a charm on them that could increase their speed.

...This is too much effort.

Shen Zening clicked on the construction system, ready to see what new models were available.

If the inn needs to be upgraded, fees will be charged based on the size of the new building.

He made a selection and finally chose an architectural model with one hundred and fifty guest rooms.

Three sets of presidential suites, that is, the number of Tianzi rooms remains unchanged, the number of deluxe suites (Dizi rooms) increases by five, and the remaining standard rooms and deluxe rooms increase in proportion, and the number of deluxe rooms increases to one hundred. sets, and the remaining thirty-two sets are allocated to standard rooms.

The total number of rooms in this building model is fixed, but the specific classification and area of ​​the rooms can be planned by yourself.

Shen Zening didn't want to make too many changes to the area of ​​these types of guest rooms. When the inn building was first built, the rooms were also arranged according to modern four- to five-star standards.