Chapter 135 -136

Chapter 135

Regarding the issue of the nursery, Shen Zening originally planned to set it up in a hotel.

In the design drawings and hotel model data that he and Bai Yang finalized during their second discussion, a large room similar to an activity room that serves as a nursery plus a storage room are set up on the second floor, along with other service facilities, such as The training room and gym are on the same floor.

But when the residents of the inn left and the construction system was about to send NPCs over to start construction, Shen Zening thought about it again and suddenly felt that it was not appropriate to set up the nursery in the hotel.

Originally, he thought that the nursery would be a large activity room with crawling mats, some toys, indoor slides, small swings, small tree houses and the like for the little ones to pass the time.

Bring a storage room in the activity room, and prepare some snacks for the cubs in it. You may also prepare a refrigerator to store some milk, milk powder, and wet wipes, towels, etc. that may be used. of.

But if the nursery is placed in a hotel, the area of ​​the activity room may not be much larger, and the space for Tiao Tiao to play is also limited.

If conditions permit, Shen Zening still wants Tiao Tiao to run around twice outside to breathe fresh air.

"Yangyang, why don't we just build a kindergarten."

Shen Zening and Bai Yang laid out a drawing in front of them. It was the design of the nursery that they had revised together and a list of items that needed to be provided.

The general layout and items to be added have actually been written down, but Shen Zening decided to rearrange the matter.

He took the drawing off the table and replaced it with a larger piece of blank paper. Looking at the little fox's puzzled eyes, he said: "If we just set up a nursery for guests in the hotel, it feels like the place is too small. There are many restrictions."

"But if we build a kindergarten, we can open up a separate yard. At that time, we can also put some things for Tiaoli to play outdoors, such as the large slide that he has always wanted, and then Recruit some teachers who specialize in taking care of children, so you don't have to bother Mingxuan to teach you dogmatically."

"Kindergarten...is it similar to school?" Bai Yang asked, "Is it just for cubs?"

Shen Ze Ning replied: "Yes, only cubs can enter school."

He continued to explain the kindergarten situation to the little fox.

In modern kindergartens, admission is generally from three to five years old. If you change it to the actual situation of all ethnic groups in the world of cultivation... Shen Zening feels that the admission restrictions need to be slightly adjusted.

For example, their Tiao Tiao is only a little over two months old, but he is already equivalent to a child of two or three years old.

Otherwise, let’s keep it simple and crude for the time being and look at it based on height.

There are also smaller cubs, such as those that cannot walk yet. Shen Zening is not sure if any customers are willing to entrust such small children to the care of a kindergarten.

Maybe they wouldn't even be able to bring such a small cub out.

But just in case, he added a nursery to the kindergarten design.

This nursery set up in a kindergarten is almost the same as the one originally set up in a hotel. The children in it are all younger children who do not study and only play in the activity room. They will be transferred to the nursery when their parents are free. Just take the cub home.