Chapter 19 - 20

Chapter 19

The bullfrogs were ready-made and had been washed and cut. Shen Zening didn't know if Shen Yi and Shen Er wanted to have a midnight snack. Before he had time to ask, he chose about fifteen frogs to be on the safe side and put them in a big basin. , add salt, white pepper and cooking wine.

The bullfrog needed to be marinated for a while, so he set the timer for ten minutes and started processing the vegetables.

Lotus roots should be crispy and cut into thin slices like lettuce. Potatoes can be sliced ​​or cut into strips. The slices taste like potato chips, and the strips taste like French fries.

Shen Zening first cut a slice, then a strip, and poked Bai Yang through his clothes: "Want to eat potato chips or French fries?"

Bai Yang looked at the two potatoes of different shapes hesitantly. , which is rare and somewhat embarrassing.

He wanted to eat both French fries and potato chips...

Shen Zening saw Bai Yang's hesitation, smiled and said, "Can't choose? Then let's do both."

After preparing the vegetables, Shen Zening took a basket that could drain water and put it aside to control the water.

Next, prepare the sauce. Shen Zening took out the freshest scallions and cut them into sections, sliced ​​the ginger, peeled the garlic, stir-fried it with Sichuan peppercorns and dried chilies until fragrant, then added a tablespoon of bean paste, cooking wine, and sugar. , salt and light soy sauce, stir-fry evenly.

At this time, the bullfrog was also marinated. He coated the bullfrog and vegetables with a layer of starch, poured an appropriate amount of oil into another pot, fried it until golden, took it out and let it stay for a while, then put it in again and fried it again. , so the texture will be crispier.

After the vegetables and bullfrog were fried, Shen Zening poured them into the first pot with the sauce, stir-fried quickly, and then sprinkled with white sesame seeds and coriander.

The rich crispy aroma made Bai Yang so greedy that his little black bean-like nose twitched.

The griddle bullfrog is ready, but the staple food is not yet available. Shen Zening plans to make fried noodles and steam some steamed buns.

During this period, the bullfrog would cool down if left outside. If reheated, it might not be as crispy as the freshly cooked one. He simply put the bullfrog into the system space and said to Bai Yang, "Wait a moment, it will be ready and we can eat together.

" The quickest way to stir-fry noodles is to stir-fry instant noodles.

Shen Zening bought five packs of instant noodles from the mall, took out the noodle cakes, changed to a soup pot, poured half a pot of water into it and boiled it, then put all five noodle cakes in at once. After three minutes, he took out a stream of cold water and put them in next to.

There were some lettuce left in the kitchen. After washing them all, he didn't bother to cut them. He just broke them into small pieces with his hands. He washed a few tomatoes, peeled them in boiling water and cut them into small pieces.

Cut six ham sausages diagonally into slices and stir-fry them with lettuce and tomatoes. Both Shen Zening and Bai Yang preferred dishes with more eggs, so he cracked six eggs in, stirred them up with a spatula, and added light soy sauce and oyster sauce for seasoning.

When the frying was almost done, he poured in the cooked instant noodles and stir-fried evenly.

In fact, you can add some Laoganma to the fried noodles, but Shen Zening thought that the taste of the hot pot bullfrog was already too strong, and the stronger fried noodles would not be good, so she didn't add it.