Chapter 85 - 86

Chapter 85

"I'll go down and take a look." Mingxuan didn't notice the strangeness at all and took a step towards the edge of the cliff.

Just when Mingxuan was about to drink all the margarita in the glass, the vines surrounding everyone suddenly exerted force.

Countless vines danced together and instantly wrapped around Mingxuan's waist.

Then, many vines stretched out from the depths of the forest and bound Mingxuan's hands and feet. There was also a slightly thinner vine that wrapped around the cocktail glass in Mingxuan's hand and dipped it into the wine.

"Doctor Ming!"

Under the shock, Shen Zening reacted quickly and reached out to grab the stretched out vine. However, the next second, the vine twisted violently and broke free.

The vine turned and rushed towards Bai Yang's position.

Unable to take both sides into account, Shen Zening's golden light appeared in his palm, and he turned his spiritual power into a sharp blade and slashed at the vine that was attacking Bai Yang.

When the vines attacked, Bai Yang was in a daze for a moment and subconsciously raised his hand.

Before the blade transformed by spiritual power even touched the vines, three flaming fox fires ignited in front of Bai Yang.

Under the siege of the spirit blade and fox fire, the vines turned around and retracted with a "swish" sound. The movement was extremely fast. By the time Shen Zening realized that he had been tricked, the vines had already dragged Mingxuan deep into the dense forest. Got it.

"Shen Zening!"

The confused Bai Yang ran to Shen Zening before he could extinguish the fox fire. The two of them looked in the direction where Mingxuan disappeared.

Their only target is Mingxuan?

Why?

Is there anything about Mingxuan that attracts them?

In the dense forest, the branches and leaves are so lush that almost no sunlight can penetrate. It is obviously the right time at noon, but it is as dark as before sunset.

There are layers of fallen leaves on the ground, which feel soft and strange to the touch when you step on them.

Although the two people's sight will not be blocked, they don't like such a dark environment.

Shen Zening rummaged through the system space and found a flashlight. Bright white light instantly illuminated the branches in front of him.

They had been walking in the forest for a while, and when the vines swept Mingxuan away, they were careful not to leave any traces, and there were no traces of human beings being dragged on the fallen leaves on the ground.

With the assistance of the system map, you won't get lost. The route the two took is clearly displayed on the map. However, the areas that Shen Zening has not walked on the map interface are still covered with a layer of fog. There is no way Use the map to see the extent of the jungle.

In order to facilitate the search, Shen Zening also bought a flashlight for Bai Yang. Just when he was not sure whether to continue walking straight or turn a corner to search, he suddenly heard Bai Yang exclaimed.

"Shen Zening, come here quickly!"

The bright light fell on the branches not far away, and a piece of pink cloth hung on it.

It's exactly the same as the one on Mingxuan's clothes.

After searching for so long, they finally had a clear direction. The two looked at each other and walked forward quickly.