Chapter 65 - 66

Chapter 65

The next second, Bai Yang fainted without warning and was held in Shen Zening's arms.

"...Bai Yang!"

"Brother?!"

Two exclamations echoed through the Zen room at the same time. Gui Xuan outside the door also became anxious, "What's wrong? Did something happen to Donor Bai?!"

Bai Yang's face was as pale as paper, and fine beads of sweat soaked her temples in an instant. Her body was trembling. Shen Zening's thin white fingertips clenched the skirt of Shen Zening's clothes tightly. The other hand hung down weakly, and the lonely wrist bones were dangling on the wide sleeves..

Shen Zening's hand on Bai Yang's waist tightened, and the little fox in his arms groaned in discomfort.

When he was about to carry Bai Yang to the bed, he suddenly bumped into something cold and biting.

It's the Buddhist bead in Bai Yang's hand.

The bright white beads were originally filled with moonlight-like light, but now those streams of light were entangled with traces of black mist, and the entire string of beads turned gray-black.

He and Bai Yang stayed together all day, and he took care of all the dressing and dressing. When he and Bai Yang separated before going to Shuihua Temple to seek marriage, Bai Yang didn't have this bunch of things in his hand.

...Is it because of the Buddhist beads?

This string of beads seemed to have grown on Bai Yang's wrist, tightly sticking to the skin. The cold air was frightening, and the dark color also looked unsettling.

A golden shimmer appeared in Shen Zening's hand, and when he was about to use his spiritual power to forcefully remove the beads, there was a sound in the air next to his sleeve.

In desperation, You Xueting took off the rosary and covered his hand, saying urgently: "No--"

Shen Zening grabbed the rosary with his backhand, and one hundred and eight agarwood trees were stretched between the two of them, stretched to the extreme.

"You Xueting." Shen Zening raised his eyes, his eyes had turned into golden vertical pupils, and asked in a deep voice, "What did you put on Bai Yang?!"

"You..."

You Xueting looked at him in surprise and uncertainty. Those inhuman eyes.

Golden Eyes, is...a dragon?

But there has been no trace of dragons in the world of cultivation for nearly a thousand years. It is said that all the dragons have returned to the upper world. Why... is there still one missing?

You Xueting froze on the spot for a moment, but Shen Zening didn't have the patience to wait for his reaction and directly threw away the rosary.

The golden spiritual power once again wrapped around the Buddhist bead that was covered with black energy. You Xueting said quickly, "It can't be taken! Su Weizhu is healing his brother's wounds. This black mist is caused by the troublesome poison."

Listen . Seeing that the beads were healing, Shen Zening's tense mind relaxed a little.

You Xueting asked again: "Brother, what kind of poison did he... have?"

"...I don't know either."

Shen Zening told You Xueting about the poison on Bai Yang's body. When he heard that even Mingxuan was helpless, You Xueting was horrified. Said: "How come even the Holy Hand of Yin and Yang can't do anything, brother, who hurt him..."