Chapter 215 - 216

Chapter 215

The existing training ground in the hotel, apart from the virtual training space that he and Bai Yang use daily in the small building, is the only practice room in the hotel building that looks like an upgraded version of the gym.

"The first step is to demolish the training room first. There is no use in keeping it. It is better to make more space."

After demolishing the training room, this area is vacant, and a few more tents can be added. .

Thanks to the good weather recently, it hasn't rained, otherwise the tents on the golf course would be in trouble.

The quality of the tent is pretty good, and it's waterproof, but it's still not as good as a decent house.

"Mr. Shen, you have to calculate the points and spirit stones carefully." The system reminded at the side, "If you build a new building, you will need a lot of points and spirit stones. There are so many people in the hotel who need to eat. Yeah."

Shen Zening naturally understood what the system was worried about.

It is true that points should be used sparingly, but in order to restore the places outside the hotel to their original appearance as soon as possible and eliminate the corpse puppets and demons, some necessary things must be obtained as soon as possible.

For example, he planned to open a training ground that can be used by all monks and monsters, even mortals, and to collect raw materials as soon as possible so that the workshop can make all kinds of weapons that can deal with corpse puppets day and night. come out.

Shen Zening used the system to calculate the remaining points and spiritual stones. Except for those needed for daily purchases, the rest were enough for him to build a new training ground.

Regarding the planning of the training ground, Shen Zening wanted to directly copy their virtual training space, but the virtual training space was an upgrade reward given to him by the system. If he wanted to completely replicate it by himself, he would first Talking about the equipment inside, it gives me a headache.

Shen Zening has never seen the corresponding equipment in the system mall that can change the environment, or the system that records fighting situations at any time, let alone the NPC teacher that comes with the virtual training space.

The equipment and NPCs cannot be obtained by oneself, so the only choice is...

"Ahem, Tong'er..."

Shen Zening coughed dryly. Before he could say the next words, the system already knew what his plan was. , took the first step and said: "Okay, okay, I know, let me think of a way."

After saying this, the system quickly went offline as if running for its life. Shen Zening guessed that maybe it was writing an application again.

In fact, Shen Zening is not particularly worried about establishing a training ground. Based on his understanding of the game system, those systems that applied to the main system on his behalf have basically been approved.

It can be said that the training ground is already a certainty.

Although there should be no problems, Shen Zening was not in a hurry to start construction before the application for the system was approved.

After leaving the system, he saw that the machine in the workshop showed that it would take nearly three hours to produce the next batch of bombs, and other raw materials were still on the way, so he and Bai Yang returned to the small building first, planning to refer to Create a virtual training space at home, and then design the drawings of a virtual training venue that will be developed for everyone to use.