Chapter 7 - 8

Chapter 7

As soon as the scallion noodles entered their mouth, the three monks noticed something was wrong.

There is a soft and powerful spiritual energy hidden in the rich aroma of green onions, but this is obviously...it's just a bowl of noodles!

Although I have never eaten noodles made this way in other restaurants, noodles are noodles, and even if the method is novel, they are still noodles.

How can a bowl of scallion oil noodles that looks ordinary and unremarkable achieve the effect of elixir? !

One of the monks put down his chopsticks: "Little brother, which chef in the shop made these bowls of noodles?"

"But what's wrong with the noodles?" Shen Yi asked.

Another monk said: "No, it's just that this dish feels extraordinary after eating it, as if there is a spiritual energy contained in it. We have never seen such an innovative move of replacing elixirs with food. Can you help us?" "Want to introduce you?"

Shen Yi smiled and said, "My boss made the noodles. He has something important to do now. If you have any questions, please come back tomorrow." "

..." The monk wanted to say something else, but he just opened his mouth. He was stopped by the other two people.

"Okay, thank you little brother."

After the three monks stepped out of the teahouse door, the one who was stopped was quite aggrieved.

"Senior brother, why don't you let me say it? The owner of a shabby teahouse is actually putting on airs."

As soon as he finished speaking, he was glared at by all the senior brothers.

"If a cultivator wants to restore his spiritual energy, he must first meditate and practice, and secondly, take elixirs. The elixirs are quick but should not be taken too much. The spiritual energy comes from spiritual plants." "It is difficult to plant spiritual plants, and the refining conditions are extremely complex and demanding.

, even among the alchemy cultivators, the Danxu Sect, the largest sect, cannot put aside spiritual plants and directly fuse spiritual energy with ordinary ingredients, let alone make it into delicacies." "Junior brother, if you think about it carefully,

this is just an ordinary teahouse. Can the boss do it?"

The young monk, who had been so eloquent just now, slowly turned red in the face and became completely mute after being educated by his senior brothers.

After sending the three monks away, there was no business in the store for the time being. Shen Zening asked Shen Yi to sit down and rest for a while, and he took this time to go to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

I happened to purchase seabass today, so why not make a tofu and seabass pot.

Since living animals cannot be put into the system space, Shen Zening bought a large wooden basin and swung the fish back all the way on the carriage.

He knows how to cook fish, but killing fish is a bit difficult. In the past, in modern times, fish was either killed by the owner of the wet market, or it was purchased directly and processed as cold fresh fish. He recalled the fish-killing techniques at the market. Was the fish knocked unconscious first?

He picked a lucky bass and caught it for a long time. He struggled to hold the fish body with both hands and threw it onto the cutting board.

The bass flicked its tail vigorously and ran away.

...again.

After repeating this several times, the system couldn't help but say: "Um, is there a possibility that it was knocked unconscious, not thrown?"