Chapter 242 - 243

Chapter 242

"Do you remember?" Qin Jue's pupils narrowed slightly, and his eyes darkened when he looked at Shen Zening, with unclear meaning in his eyes.

Shen Zening didn't answer him, and the dragon's claw went deeper. Warm blood flowed from the black scales, and a strange fragrance spread around.

Being pinned to the ground by Shen Zening was just because he had just left the starship and did not react. Qin Jue quickly started to fight back and got up from the ground. The two dragons, one green and one black, instantly struggled with each other.

After both of them transformed into their original forms, their destructive power was much higher than when they were in human form. A harsh sound like metal being scratched suddenly sounded. Bai Yang, who was standing in the distance to avoid the dragon's blood, looked up. , It turned out that when Shen Zening and Qin Jue were fighting, the shield outside the starship was scratched by Shen Zening's claws.

At the same time, everyone did not stop attacking because the two dragons were fighting near the starship. The light on the starship's shield dimmed little by little, visible to the naked eye.

If Qin Jue wants to beat them up, the starship must not let him go. Otherwise, who knows if Qin Jue will remotely control the starship to attack them through AI when he is outside.

"As expected of a model from hundreds of years ago, it is indeed so fragile." Shen Zening, while neutralizing Qin Jue's moves, said mockingly, "Uncle Qin, the energy value of the shield is almost at its bottom." Shen Zening

really wasn't just talking nonsense. Even if he only recalled a few sporadic memories, after knowing that Qin Jue's starship was still there, he could figure it out even without entering the main console of the starship to check the data. Starships cannot replenish a large amount of energy in the world of cultivation. Over the years, Qin Jue may have set the starships to a basic mode with the lowest energy requirements.

There is definitely not much energy left on the starship. It can last for so long because the starship can use other energy sources to replenish itself.

In addition to basic solar energy, Qin Jue should have also modified the starship to use spiritual stones to replenish energy.

But these are not the most suitable energy sources after all.

The starship that only Qin Jue can take care of and repair has lasted for hundreds of years, but now it is almost unable to hold on.

Seeing that Qin Jue didn't answer, Shen Zening became more and more ruthless.

He looked towards where everyone was hiding without leaving a trace, and kept talking, trying to attract Qin Jue's attention to himself.

They had observed in the hotel before that only Qin Jue and Qin Shu were hanging around. There were no other demons. He led Qin Jue elsewhere. After staying away from the starship, only Qin Jue was left in the starship. A special person.

The most troublesome one is Qin Jue, so if so many people attack Qin Shu, there will definitely be no problem.

Wu Shuang is still imprisoned in the starship, and he must be rescued first.

The fight between the Dragon Clan cannot use spiritual power, and there is no way to use weapons. Even if it is just a purely physical fight, the fight between Shen Zening and Qin Jue is quite loud, and it almost destroys the surrounding woods. .

For a time, the birds in the forest were frightened and flew around, and the small animals also stayed away from this area, for fear that they would suffer from a fight.