Chapter 23 - 24

Chapter 23

After lunch, Bai Yang yawned and wanted to sleep for a while.

Shen Zening watched the little fox's head grow little by little, then took him back to the room and took advantage of his nap to read today's teahouse orders.

Thanks to the hot weather, there are fewer and fewer hot dishes in the order. Cold dishes and drinks are easy to make. It only took him less than an hour to make all the semi-finished products. The rest is for Shen Yi and Shen Er to continue processing.

Bai Yang fell asleep in a daze, feeling very hot all over his body.

When he was carried back to the room by Shen Zening, he didn't let Shen Zening turn on the air conditioner because he didn't open the window after getting up in the morning and the curtains were well drawn, and there was still air conditioning in the room from turning on the air conditioner all night.

But as he fell asleep, Bai Yang felt that the room was getting hot again.

The mat on the bed had not been replaced yet, but was made of ordinary cotton sheets. The fox fur on his body was soft and thick, as if he was wrapped in a big quilt. The heat made him sit up and jump out of bed.

Bai Yang searched around the house and found no sign of the air conditioner remote control.

The door was also closed by Shen Zening. Bai Yang ran to the door and raised his head to look at it for a while.

Hmm...the door handle is a bit high.

He jumped up and tried his best to reach out his paws to touch the door handle, but after several attempts, the highest jump was still far away from the door handle.

Bai Yang thought for a while, then pushed the chair in front of the desk to the door little by little, jumped on the chair first, and then jumped up from the chair to touch the door handle.

After trying twice, he managed to open the door a crack.

It happened that Shen Zening had just finished processing the ingredients and was coming back to find Bai Yang. As soon as he walked to the door, he found that the door was opened. He didn't think too much, thinking that he hadn't closed the door before leaving, so he reached out to push the door open and go in.

Bai Yang was still standing on the chair. The door was pushed open with great force, and the chair beneath him began to shake. He was startled by Shen Zening's actions and almost fell off the chair.

Fortunately, Shen Zening reacted in time, retracted his hand, and gently moved the chair at the door to the side.

After coming back to his senses, Bai Yang yelled angrily for a while, accusing Shen Zening of his behavior.

Shen Zening couldn't help but pick up the little fox who was cursing on the chair, "I'm sorry, my fault, don't be angry."

The room was indeed a bit stuffy in the afternoon, no wonder Bai Yang wanted to find a way to get out.

He fumbled on the bed for a long time before taking out the remote control from under the pillow and turning on the air conditioner: "It's cool now, do you still want to sleep?" Bai Yang, who never expected that the air conditioner

remote control was under the pillow: "??? "

... Why should I sleep? I won't sleep anymore! "

He turned around and slapped Shen Zening hard twice with his big tail.

Shen Zening was stunned: "..."

Bai Yang wanted to stay in the air-conditioned room for a while before going out, so Shen Zening left him in the room.