Chapter 185 - 186

Chapter 185

After hearing this, the monk in white was silent for a while, then suddenly drew out his sword and cut off the wisp of demonic energy.

"So what." He said, standing back in front of his wife, looking at everyone warily, "Xiaoyue has demonic energy in her body, which can only mean that her current appearance is controlled by demonic energy. ."

The monk in white didn't know whether he didn't understand the concept of "corpse puppet" or was just deceiving himself, thinking that his wife and children could still be saved. In short, no matter what Shen Zening told him, he was unwilling to get out of the way and stubbornly stood in front of his wife.

"...You!" Li Xugang wanted to say that he was stubborn, but he swallowed his words when he thought about the tragic experience of the monk in white who lost his wife and child.

The atmosphere became stiff for a moment, no one spoke, and the only thing left in the empty corridor was the dull "ho ho" sounds coming from the throat of the woman after she was gagged.

The employees were hiding in their dormitories with fear, locking the doors tightly and not daring to breathe. Xue Yun was also hiding with several employees at the moment, hiding in the common room at the end of the corridor.

The upper part of the door to the common room was made of glass. She sneaked out from the wall, squatted by the door panel, and poked her head up to see what was going on in the corridor.

"Sister Xiaoyun, did you see anything? Is that crazy woman still there?"

Fang Zhi happened to have a day off today. She was originally lucky that she didn't have to work the night shift at the hotel front desk and could sleep in the dormitory. But in the end, This unfortunate thing happened. She was a little familiar with Xue Yun. Seeing that other employees were afraid and did not dare to ask about the situation out loud, and wanted to know whether the corridor was safe or not, she asked quietly for them.

The common room is located at the end of the corridor, still some distance away from the zombies. Xue Yun raised her head carefully and saw Shen Zening and the others standing with their backs to her, confronting the monk in white in front of the mad woman.

Seeing the boss coming, she became bolder and raised her upper body directly to see more clearly, but perhaps because the height was too large, she quickly attracted the attention of the crazy woman.

Even though her limbs were locked by spiritual threads, the woman was still struggling to pounce on others.

Xue Yun was startled, hurriedly lowered her body, bent down and quickly hid in the corner.

The people hiding in the common room were all mortal employees. Xue Yun was very self-aware and knew that even if Shen Zening and the others had rushed over, they would still have to wait for the crazy woman to be taken away before coming out, otherwise they would be giving people a chance if they went out at this time. Add to the chaos.

"She's still here. Let's stay here for a while and wait for the boss and others to deal with it." Xue Yun comforted the mortal employees and said to them.

This woman was tied up well and suddenly started to pounce on people. Maybe she saw an employee.

Shen Zening turned around and saw a black head quickly retracting under the glass door.

We can't let the monks in white drag him down anymore. There's a little corpse running around outside that hasn't been found yet.

Shen Zening could understand the mood of the monk in white. He originally thought that his wife and children were dead, so he personally carried the coffin all the way to take his wife and children home for burial. But tonight, they all suddenly "alive", although it didn't look like it. When he is really resurrected, he still looks like a living person, and acts crazy, like a mad beast that only knows how to bite others, but at least it is no longer a cold corpse that can only lie in a coffin. .