Chapter 17 - 18

Chapter 17

The little fox in my arms felt a little hot.

Shen Zening was emotionally unwilling to believe that the little fox was the demon king Xu Xiaoyan said, but rationally told him...if not, why did the strange scales light up?

Moreover, the reactions of Little Fox and Xu Xiaoyan were also very strange.

After Xu Xiaoyan saw the little fox, he was excited, then angry, and then anxious, and was about to get out of bed despite Lin Weidu's dissuasion.

The little fox tilted his head and looked Xu Xiaoyan up and down for a long time without blinking, as if he was sizing up something.

"Didn't you say you've never seen the Demon King?" Lin Weidu asked Shen Zening in a low voice.

Shen Zening: "..."

How should I explain this? I couldn't wash myself away even if I jumped into the river. Who would have thought that the little white fox that happened to be rescued had such a big background.

"...What happened?" Xu Xiaoyan dragged the sick body out of bed, with her white hair disheveled and a strand of silver hanging down in front of her body. She was looking at the little fox carefully, frowning slightly, and asked, "How did you change? Is it like this?"

Bai Yang let out a soft "嘤".

"Boss Shen," Xu Xiaoyan said, "He..."

Shen Zening subconsciously smoothed the fox fur: "...I don't know, he was already like this when I picked him up. At that time, Bai Yang was all over his body. The injury and the broken leg are not healed now."

Bai Yang raised his little head in response to his strength and rubbed his fingers dependently.

"You don't remember me." The ignorance and confusion in Bai Yang's eyes didn't seem to be fake. Xu Xiaoyan lowered his eyes and suddenly chuckled, "Boss Shen, I've reserved this warehouse." He took out two bottles from his sleeves

. He picked up a top-quality spiritual stone and said, "These should be enough to cover up Bai Yang's memory."

Shen Zening: "..."

Shen Zening's breath suffocated.

Two top-quality spiritual stones, two or two million? ? ?

Without waiting for Shen Zening to react, Xu Xiaoyan took out two more top-quality spiritual stones and said, "There were many misunderstandings about what happened just now. I will apologize to Boss Shen. Please accept these two spiritual stones together, Boss Shen." "

The spirit stones exuded the brilliant light of money in front of Shen Zening's eyes. The total amount was... four million!

Master Fengqi, what a generous act!

Shen Zening felt that he had nothing to lose from what happened just now. Apart from feeling a little baffled at first, he was not very angry.

Xu Xiaoyan can live here if he wants. Anyway, he won't sleep on the same bed as him.

Once he gets the top-quality spiritual stone, the teahouse can be directly upgraded. When the time comes, he can choose any of the two more rooms. Forget about the warehouse, after all, you still have to store things, and it’s not very convenient to walk around.

When Shen Zening was about to reach out to pick up the three brilliant spiritual stones, Xu Xiaoyan saw that he had hesitated for a long time, so he thought that four top-quality spiritual stones were not enough, so he took out another one from his sleeve.