Chapter 196

In the end, Xiao Zheng was not forced to lose his memory as Jiang Ran hoped.

After Jiang Ran was kicked off his horse, he didn't know how to talk to Xiao Zheng.

He just felt that no matter what he said, it felt awkward. His big furry squirrel-like tail rolled up and touched Xiao Zheng's wrist.

"...You, please put me down quickly."

The original shape of the cat was manipulated and held high. What does it look like...

Jiang Ran's cat blushed. Seeing that Xiao Zheng didn't react, he had to use the tip of his tail again. He poked the person and waved his claws in the air.

It's a pity that Jiang Ran is a short-legged long-haired orange cat. Even if the cat's claws are straightened, it can't reach Xiao Zheng.

After waving randomly, Jiang Ran put down his claws in frustration, as if he had compromised, and said to Xiao Zheng: "Okay, it's me, it's me. When do you want to go..." ...

Really It’s Jiang Ran.

It turns out that Jiang Ran has been by his side since he was a child.

However, when he was young, the orange cat appeared suddenly and disappeared suddenly. Later, he searched everywhere in the palace, but could not find any trace of the orange cat. He thought it was a dream he had.

Now it seems that it is a dream that he does not want to wake up from in his life.

If you think about it carefully, Jiang Ran's every move on weekdays really has some shadow of a kitten.

Xiao Zheng put Jiang Ran back on the chair, but he still couldn't hold back when he took his hand back. He couldn't help but scratch the little orange cat's soft chin with his fingertips.

I haven't had my chin touched for a long time.

Jiang Ran subconsciously raised his head, his white cat beard twitching, and he automatically made a "purring" sound in his throat.

"Do you like this?" It

wasn't until Xiao Zheng's voice came from above his head, and his other hand was about to touch the soft down on his back, that Jiang Ran realized what a shameful thing he had done, and he suddenly groaned. Taking a few steps back, the whole cat instantly shrank behind the chair, trying hard to turn itself into a big orange.

"...Xiao Zheng!"

Jiang Ran said in a muffled voice.

After Jiang Ran called Xiao Zheng's name, he stopped talking and still did not come out of the corner of the chair, which was a bit wide for Maomao's original form.

The two sides were in a stalemate.

Xiao Zheng didn't dare to pull him away. After staring at the shrinking orange cat for a long time, he coughed dryly and turned around as if he had given up.

"Are these... boxes the supplies sent from Dongzhou?"

He quickly changed the topic and gave Jiang Mao Mao some time to breathe. Lang Yi on the side received the hint from Lang Ze's eyes and immediately jumped out of his chair with excitement. He jumped up and walked to Xiao Zheng's side.

"Yes, yes, little emperor, I'll open it for you to take a look at. You can look for anything you can use." Lang Yi swiped his fingertips lightly and opened the transparent tape sealed on the cartons. .

The first pile of boxes contained fever-reducing medicines, all of which were in intact modern or futuristic packaging. Most of them were in the form of pills, and a small portion were in the form of granules.