Chapter 137 - 138

Chapter 137

It was already two days after all the details of the new western restaurant and hot pot restaurant were finalized, the furniture and decorations arrived, and they were arranged one by one.

It was supposed to take three days to complete all the work, but in order to move the hot pot to the third floor as soon as possible, Shen Zening quickly made the western restaurant independent. He has been working overtime for the past two days and finally moved the two restaurants. Position replacement completed.

The renovated third floor has changed from an elegant European style to a simple modern style. All the Western-style tables and chairs have been moved to the new Western restaurant and replaced with tables specially designed for hot pot restaurants with their own induction cookers.

In order to ensure the dining experience for diners, Shen Zening chose sofa seats for all the newly purchased chairs for the hot pot restaurant on the third floor.

There is a partition as high as half a person between the two sofa seats, which separates the seats so that they do not disturb each other.

The condiment area is located in the center of the third floor. There is a large long table filled with various condiments. There is also a buffet table with cut fruits next to it.

After the new renovation, the third floor still follows the charging model of a modern hot pot restaurant. Condiments and fruits are charged per piece and can be refilled indefinitely. Basic drinks such as Coke, Sprite, tea bags, etc. are also charged per piece. If you want to order milk tea, etc. Just drink it one cup at a time.

With the addition of an additional restaurant, it was natural to recruit new waiters. After Shen Zening prepared the two restaurants, the new employees had already been trained by Xue Yun and put on uniform work uniforms.

When renovating the hot pot restaurant and the small bungalow, Shen Zening also took advantage of the opportunity to promote the two new restaurants through the diners who came to inquire.

On the day it officially opened, it was packed with people and every seat was packed. As usual, he offered a 15% discount in the week before the opening. If old customers reserved their seats in advance, they could enjoy further discounts.

A hot pot restaurant is much more lively than a small bungalow. After all, the tables are large and there are many places. The hot pot tastes hot and smokey, making it suitable for family or friends to gather together.

There are slightly fewer diners in the small bungalow of the Western restaurant. Most of them are young monks who are attracted by the decoration and atmosphere.

The small bungalow and the hot pot restaurant had the same opening discount. There were many flowers and fragrant candles at the door and indoors. The partitions in the hall were made of wooden hollow screens with small rose flowers entwined on them.

In the greenhouse, sunlight passes through the transparent glass dome and falls on various rose bushes. The location of the flower bushes is also particular. Shen Zening specially bought a set of small garden templates and placed them according to the above positions. After the opening, , the effect is naturally much better than that of random planting.

Many young monks stared straight at it and ran to enjoy the flowers while waiting for the food to be served.

After all, even in the world of cultivation, it is difficult to see so many red and purple dew in late autumn.

Now that it was officially open for business, Shen Zening walked around the hot pot restaurant to see how the operation was doing, randomly asked diners about their dining experience, and asked the waiters not to forget to bring snacks to each table, and then went to another restaurant. Over there at the small bungalow.