Chapter 248 - 249

Chapter 248

Shen Yun and Pei Nian had already been sent upstairs by Shen Zening to play with the tablet in the game room. Even Bai Yang was coaxed by him to go back to the master bedroom to rest.

"Baby, you must be tired after a long day of work." Shen Zening leaned over and kissed him, "Go upstairs and rest for a while, or go see the kids." Bai Yang knew that Shen Zening had something to say. He told the system

that he actually didn't particularly care about the little secrets between Shen Zening and the system.

Anyway, Shen Zening will take the initiative to tell him those little secrets after they finish talking.

After Shen Zening stuffed some snacks into his arms, Bai Yang slowly walked upstairs, ready to share them with the two cubs.

For a moment, only Shen Zening and the system were left in the living room. Even the puppy that had been jumping happily on the sofa was taken away by the little dragon cub Shen Yun ten minutes ago.

On the coffee table, the half-eaten snacks of Shen Yun and Pei Nian had already been cleaned up by Shen Zening and placed on the dining table.

The system looked left and right, and there was no obstruction left around it. Even the paper box that had been placed on the corner of the coffee table for a long time was gone. Shen Zening took it away smoothly (deliberately).

Unexpectedly... it actually... didn't even have a place to hide...

Too many things happened in one day, and the system only reacted at this time. Previously, Qin Jue discovered that Shen Zening and Bai Yang were deliberately avoiding When he was cleaning up the corpse puppets in the cultivation world, it had made suggestions to Shen Zening, asking him to first fill up the remaining 3% of the hotel's completion level and activate all the dragon bloodlines to deal with Qin Jue.

Today, after a new buffet restaurant was added to the hotel, the completion degree immediately reached 100%. Even because of the attributes of the buffet restaurant, the added completion degree was more, even more than that. The owner's hotel's completion degree has reached 105 %.

As soon as the completion level was full, Shen Zening asked it about the dragon bloodline.

At that time, the system had already made some drafts in its mind, and when it was about to tell Shen Zening, Wu Shuang disappeared.

All kinds of things are coming one after another. Shen Zening has been busy until now, and it is happy to postpone it until now.

Shen Zening didn't ask, and it didn't take the initiative to tell.

Now, Qin Jue has been taken away by the special service team, and the system cannot escape after all.

The wilted system sat down on the coffee table, not daring to move.

And... why does it feel that Shen Zening is more fierce than before...

No, wait...

After the completion level reaches 100%, Shen Zening enters the sea of ​​consciousness to absorb the remaining blood inheritance. He is probably At that time, some memories were restored, but not completely...

The system couldn't help but facepalm.

Ahhhh, it has long felt that the game system created by the base will definitely have bugs!

Looking at it now, it turns out that when the hotel's completion reached 100%, it would be okay if it got stuck and returned the memory to Shen Zening. As a result, it was interrupted by various things by accident. At this time, Shen Zening also I don't know what he remembered. Looking at him like this, his memory is still incoherent...