Chapter 222 - 223

Chapter 222

Shen Zening and Bai Yang waited for about another week. When everyone in the hotel was almost done training in the virtual training ground, they began to prepare to clean up the corpses outside the hotel.

According to what they have observed these days, the demons squatting outside the hotel are still the same low-cultivation ones as before, and there is nothing to fear. They can just ignore them when the time comes.

Moreover, those demons could not enter the hotel and could only stare at the movements of the corpses outside. Over time, they became bored and would leave their posts for a period of time every day and go to other places to play.

Thinking about it, without the man in black robe, no one is watching from above. Not only can they not enter the hotel, they can't see clearly what's going on inside through the high walls and the hotel door. Who can stay here while squatting and counting corpses every day? ah.

Not to mention that Shen Zening has been continuously optimizing the defense measures of the AI ​​system during this period. Except for those few routes that allow a small number of corpses to pass through, very little magic energy is allowed to appear inside the hotel, even if it flies up God, it is impossible for any demon from the outside to see the scene in the hotel through the AI ​​system that protects the hotel 24 hours a day.

——With the demons away, it’s a good time to clean up the corpses.

The couple got up early in the morning. After setting up the production of a new batch of weapons in the workshop, they went straight to the hotel's weapons depot.

At first, a large number of thermal weapons produced by the workshop were stored in Shen Zening's system space and Bai Yang's storage bag. Later, they simply vacated a new row of rooms next to the workshop and installed 360 thermal weapons. The camera with no blind spots is used as the hotel's arsenal, and all thermal weapons are put in it.

In the past few days, the arsenal has been continuously replenished with new ammunition and weapons. Shen Zening and Bai Yang took inventory and felt that it should be enough to clean up the corpses around the hotel.

They had already broadcast in the hotel yesterday, notifying everyone in advance to get up early. They were planning to leave the hotel this morning to deal with the group of corpses blocking the outside.

It would be better if two more demons could be caught and interrogated.

As soon as the news came out, everyone in the hotel was excited.

They had been sleeping in the hotel for almost a month, and they were already exhausted.

After training for a while, it’s time to test the results!

The small square in the dining area is not far from every part of the hotel, and it is once again used as a gathering place.

Shen Zening found a few long tables as before, placed them on the edge of the square, and asked people to line up according to race.

Not everyone in the hotel can follow him and Bai Yang out to clean up the corpses. Only those who have trained in the virtual training ground, registered a room, and joined the team can.

Mortals are in one queue, monks are in another queue, and monsters are in another queue. The weapons each team can receive are also different.

When Shen Zening and Bai Yang were preparing to organize people to clean up the corpses, they first went to the open virtual training ground and retrieved the information of those teams.

You Xueting's Buddhist cultivator team has successfully squeezed out the scattered teams composed of disciples from several large sects, becoming the number one team in the virtual training ground. They also laughed at them and said that the team that was put together temporarily was really not good at all. There is no cohesion.