Chapter 236 - 237

Chapter 236

After things on the cliff side were dealt with clearly and the finishing work was carried out in an orderly manner. After City Lord Li sent people to clean up the pus and blood stains splashed on the rough rocks, Shen Zening found out that these corpses under the cliff were The puppet was thrown down by several half-grown monks.

They discovered traces of corpse puppets here about half a month ago, but when those corpse puppets got near the cliff from nowhere, they were already highly decomposed, and their movements were not as flexible as fresh corpses.

According to modern terms, these young monks were rebellious in adolescence, and they became bold and fearless. Even if their parents and masters warned them many times about the dangers of corpse puppets, they would not respond at all. thing.

...Even relying on the corpse puppet, it was basically a little difficult to move, and the legs and feet were not as sharp as those outside the city wall. A few people got together and started laughing and playing with the corpse puppet.

They were well protected by their families, their parents doted on them, and their master regarded them as children and did not control them too much. In addition, Longlan City was besieged by a zombie wave, and the adults had no time to care about them. It was inevitable that they would be taken care of by the teenagers. Exploited a loophole.

Thanks to City Lord Li's quick thinking, the residents in Longlan City have not suffered much. These young monks have not used their spiritual power since the zombie wave appeared, and the spiritual power in their bodies is pretty good at the moment. Plenty, even if the cultivation level is not high, it is still more than enough to use spiritual power to tease a few corpse puppets.

On weekdays, few people would come to this side of the cliff. When the zombie wave surrounded Longlan City, everyone in the city focused their attention on the outside of the city wall, and there were even fewer people here on the cliff.

This place slowly turned into a secret base for several young monks.

They played tricks on several corpse puppets here, and then, relying on their actions, they were never discovered by anyone. They even boldly went to more remote places to attract corpse puppets who were wandering alone to come and play.

But while playing like this, there will always be times when the car overturns. One of the young monks was almost bitten by a corpse puppet during a play, scaring the teenagers next to him into cold sweats.

Although they didn't really get bitten, it was only at this moment that the teenagers realized that they should cherish their lives. They wiped the cold sweat on their heads, and they worked together to throw all the corpses they attracted into the sea.

They didn't throw the corpses on the beach below the cliff because they were cautious when throwing the corpses. They were worried that the corpses they threw would make noise and attract other people's attention. When the time came, they would look down and see what a good thing they had done. Isn’t it all exposed?

"..."

When Shen Zening heard this, she was speechless.

These smart people knew that no one would notice them if they threw them into the sea, so why didn't they kill the zombies and kill them all? !

City Lord Li smiled bitterly and sighed, and said: "Their cultivation base is too low to kill them."

Shen Zening: "..."

Okay, I didn't expect that those naughty kids were said to have low cultivation base, but It was so low that

it couldn't be killed, so he threw it into the sea. However, he never expected that the corpse thrown into the sea would be washed back by the waves.