Chapter 93 - 94

Chapter 93

Shen Zening and Bai Yang didn't wait long. Xu Xiaoyan came back faster than expected and returned to the tavern just after noon.

Xu Xiaoyan's face looked paler than before, as if there was no blood.

He didn't have time to exchange greetings. After seeing Bai Yang, he asked directly: "Bai Ying... where is he?"

The paper crane Shen Zening sent him didn't write in too much detail. He just said that he suspected that he had seen Bai Ying appear. Near the secret realm of Synogate City, let him return quickly.

Later, so many things happened in the secret realm, including meeting Qin Shu, who was Qin Yan's inner demon, and what happened with Bai Yang was that Qin Shu deliberately pretended to lure Bai Yang into the secret realm, etc. Shen Zening had no time to reconcile. He explained each one in detail.

"He's in Nanzhou."

Bai Yang said, raising his hand to pour a cup of tea for Xu Xiaoyan, "Master Xu, it's a long way back, so let's have a cup of tea and rest for a while." "

Nanzhou? Where in Nanzhou? ?" There was a hint of anxiety in Xu Xiaoyan's always cold words.

However, as soon as he finished asking, he suddenly realized something, "Bai Yang, you...remembered everything?" The

poured tea was ignored and put aside without attention. Bai Yang poured himself another cup and was about to drink it. Shen Zening took it and used spiritual power to lower the temperature to a temperature suitable for the entrance.

Being interrupted like this, Bai Yang's deliberately stern face in front of Xu Xiaoyan couldn't help but reveal a soft smile.

He sighed softly, took a sip of tea, and when he raised his eyes again, his eyes became cold and cold again, and he said to Xu Xiaoyan without emotion, "I remembered everything, what happened at that time, and the reason for the injury. , and what you are most concerned about, Mr. Xu, is Xiaoying’s position."

"But Mr. Xu, are you doing all this for my brother Bai Ying, or for Rong Qing?"

Last time Bai Yang and Xu Xiaoyan also had a big quarrel over the matter between Bai Ying and Rong Qing, and they broke up. Now that this acute issue is brought up again, Xu Xiaoyan can no longer avoid it as before.

"For Bai Ying and Rong Qing." Xu Xiaoyan said, "Two souls cannot stay in the same body for a long time. Bai Yang, please give Rong Qing to me. I..." "Leave it to you?"

Bai Yang Yang Moran said, "The Demon Lord should have died three hundred years ago, and it is best to die. You killed him once before, but this time, do you want to save him?" "Master

Fengqi and the one who should have died Demon Lord's soul, if someone discovers this matter..."

Bai Yang was interrupted by Xu Xiaoyan before he could finish his sentence, and his lips turned a little whiter.

"I will hide him."

"No one will find him."

They agreed to set off to Nanzhou in three days to bring Bai Ying back.

As for why he had to wait until three days later, firstly, Xu Xiaoyan's condition did not look good and he had to recuperate for two days. Bai Yang was afraid that he would die on the way and would not be able to explain to Bai Ying and Feng Qi.

Second, the tavern will be upgraded to a restaurant soon. If you want to leave for a while, it is best to wait for the upgrade before controlling it remotely. Otherwise, it would be quite troublesome to expand the store only on the game panel without being in the tavern. It is better to get it done first before leaving.