Chapter 231

Shen Zening and Bai Yang stayed in Fengqi Gate for a whole day, taking advantage of the fact that the demons stationed elsewhere did not come over, and the area where a large number of land mines were laid outside the mountain protection formation was not completely consumed by the corpse puppets. When I was there, I almost visited Fengqi all over.

Xu Xiaoyan was abducted by Xuan Jin, and there were only a few peak masters in charge. Among them, Lin Weidu and Shen Zening were relatively familiar with each other, so the task of hosting them fell on Lin Weidu. .

In fact, if compared with the matters that other peak masters need to deal with, Lin Weidu's job is quite easy.

He does not need to deal with large and small sects seeking refuge like Lou Yuexuan, nor does he need to take good care of his disciples like other peak masters - Shen Zening and Bai Yang are Feng Qi's distinguished guests, and his young It's so pitiful that the disciples are being looked after by other peak masters.

Although Lin Weidu didn't have many disciples under his sect, and even the disciples were more active and particular about their daily lives and cultivation than he, the master, it wasn't too much trouble to take care of them, but...

Lin Weidu was walking in front of him. Ahead, I couldn't help but sigh, and a small resentment arose in my heart.

He asked why other peak masters were busy pushing such easy jobs to him. It turned out that this job... was not easy at all! ! !

"Master Lin, let's take a look elsewhere. Don't worry about us."

"Boss Shen, His Highness the Demon King, this is one of the top ten wonders in the world of cultivation, the clouds on Lintian Peak..."

Two voices sounded at the same time, psychological activities Rich, Lin Weidu, who was introducing the beautiful scenery to the couple, didn't even notice what the two people behind him said.

He talked to himself, but before he could finish the remaining words, he noticed that there was no movement behind him.

Lin Weidu stood on Lintian Peak, the second highest peak in Fengqi after Hezhi Peak where Xu Xiaoyan lived, and felt a breeze blowing by. He could even hear scattered leaves and quilts on the ground. The sound of wind blowing.

--etc.

What about the two people behind you? !

Lin Weidu turned around suddenly and saw nothing behind him, except for the shadows of Shen Zening and Bai Yang.

Lin Weidu: "..."

And again and again... and again? !

Shen Zening and Bai Yang suddenly disappeared twice, but in those two times, he at least heard the news of Boss Shen and His Highness the Demon King leaving, and also heard them saying that they wanted to go around by themselves. But this time...

he walked down from the top of the mountain in a daze and followed the path all the way down. After walking around, he still couldn't find Shen Zening and Bai Yang.

"...Strange."

Lin Weidu scratched his head, puzzled as to where the two of them had gone.

Could it be that they thought the scenery at Lintian Peak was not good enough and went down the mountain on their own?

This is one of the top ten wonders in the world of cultivation. Standing on the top of Lintian Peak, you can reach out and touch the white, delicate and soft clouds in the sky.

...You can really touch the clouds! ! !

Do they think Lintian Peak is not high enough?

Well, although Boss Shen is a dragon and can fly, if you are lucky, you can still capture the wonders of the five-color brilliance like an oracle at Lintian Peak.