Chapter 175

Chapter 175(1)

After reading the prompt, Shen Zening turned off the game interface and was too lazy to deal with the system anymore. He pulled Bai Yang out of the courtyard that was being renovated for playing cards, mahjong and board games. He opened the door and got into the car in one go. He stepped on the accelerator and Head towards the workshop.

The puppet that spent huge sums of money to collect materials is finally ready! He won't continue to waste time talking nonsense to the system!

The system was stunned for a moment, and quickly followed Shen Zening out. The moment the sightseeing shuttle bus started, he pulled the fox ears on the roof, forced himself into the car, and arrived at the workshop together.

The puppet production is completed, and the giant mechanical device in the workshop has become quiet.

Next to the machine, there was something similar to a dormant chamber. When Shen Zening and Bai Yang first saw the chamber, it was still empty, but now it was filled with a viscous and transparent liquid.

"This is the nutrient solution." The system explained, "After the puppet is made, before the master wakes it up, it needs nutrient solution to maintain the normal operation of the body. Well... in this way, it is indeed similar to the hibernation chamber, except that It's a puppet version of the dormant chamber."

There was a person lying quietly in the nutrient solution.

To be precise, it is a newly created puppet.

The appearance of the puppet is the same as that of a living person, and even the skin color is the same as that of a normal person, with a faint sense of white and rosy.

In the drawing that Shen Zening pulled out, the puppet drawn on it is a male young man, with his height and weight clearly marked. Now that he has taken a look at it, it turns out that it is exactly as described on the drawing.

This puppet is clearly positioned as an assassin, but he looks much better than ordinary people. He should be quite conspicuous when walking in the crowd.

"With crescent eyebrows and starry eyes, he looks handsome, and he doesn't look like an assassin." Bai Yang said.

"To kill someone with such good looks, there are too many eyes on him, and it feels easy to be discovered." Through the transparent nutrient solution, Shen Zening looked at his face carefully, "Should I say that he really deserves to be a puppet? The skin on his face is flawless at all."

The system flew above the dormant cabin, circling around in a circle, and came to an unreliable conclusion: "Maybe it uses its beauty to kill people?"

The puppet originally had its eyes closed. , like the person in the painting, perhaps because he heard their outrageous discussions about himself, his long eyelashes moved slightly, he sat up, and slowly opened his eyes.

He was only wearing a simple set of white short-sleeved shirts and trousers of the same color. After being soaked in nutrient solution, they clung tightly to his body and outlined his thin, graceful muscles.

Her wet long hair was spread behind her, and her eyes were like the clear spring water under the moon, with a chill in her eyes. She looked at Shen Zening and Bai Yang, and cast an emotionless look at the system flying around in mid-air.

When Shen Zening saw that the puppet had woken up and was sitting in the dormant cabin without speaking, he pulled out the system and asked him in a low voice: "He's awake, but he doesn't seem to be very talkative. What should I do now?" "Maybe he just left the factory.

You haven't reacted yet." The system said uncertainly.

After it finished talking to Shen Zening, it flew in front of the puppet, and quickly flew up, down, left and right, as if testing his reaction.